PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How to Breed Variants!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516

echeDom's AvatarecheDom
apologies if this is the wrong place, but does "Magipede" have a specific technique to acquire? or is it one of those i should source from a peer?
Judge Varis's AvatarJudge Varis

QUOTE originally posted by echeDom

apologies if this is the wrong place, but does "Magipede" have a specific technique to acquire? or is it one of those i should source from a peer?
I believe the wiki has a section for all the variants where you can click on each one to see the methods for obtaining them. Magipede specifically can only be obtained through trading with others and breeding a member of the Magipede line is what the wiki tells me
Some S/A in my UFS field
echeDom's AvatarecheDom

QUOTE originally posted by Judge Varis

I believe the wiki has a section for all the variants where you can click on each one to see the methods for obtaining them. Magipede specifically can only be obtained through trading with others and breeding a member of the Magipede line is what the wiki tells me
thanks. i had checked the wiki and suppose the more concise inquiry was if there was a special way to breed them as other variants are bred.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Judge Varis

thanks. i had checked the wiki and suppose the more concise inquiry was if there was a special way to breed them as other variants are bred.
If it isn't on it's Wiki Page then the breeding way (without a parent being a Magipede) hasn't been discovered. If you do find the breeding method please let us know!
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
echeDom's AvatarecheDom

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

If it isn't on it's Wiki Page then the breeding way (without a parent being a Magipede) hasn't been discovered. If you do find the breeding method please let us know!
is this true? not that i want to distrust you. i just would like to know it's confirmed - perhaps by Niet specifically, but any official voice would do - that Magipede does indeed come from a mix of Centiskorch/X, or perhaps Centiskorch (F) holding a certain item. endeavoring on a task would take a lot of time and it would be disheartening to sift around without something solid to base my efforts on. sorry if i seem rude. im just very direct with information inquiries-
TsunWatanabe's AvatarTsunWatanabe

is this true? not that i want to distrust you. i just would like to know it's confirmed -perhaps by Niet specifically, but any official voice would do - that Magipede does indeed come from a mix of Centiskorch/X, or perhaps Centiskorch (F) holding a certain item. endeavoring on a task would take a lot of time and it would be disheartening to sift around without something solid to base my efforts on. sorry if i seem rude. im just very direct with information inquiries-
Magipede is a exclusive pokemon as apposed to a varient, so you can get one from the tournament shop and bred from there

QUOTE originally posted by TsunWatanabe

is this true? not that i want to distrust you. i just would like to know it's confirmed -perhaps by Niet specifically, but any official voice would do - that Magipede does indeed come from a mix of Centiskorch/X, or perhaps Centiskorch (F) holding a certain item. endeavoring on a task would take a lot of time and it would be disheartening to sift around without something solid to base my efforts on. sorry if i seem rude. im just very direct with information inquiries-
Magipede is a exclusive pokemon as apposed to a variety, so you can get one from the tournament shop and bred from there
@echeDom~ I understand. I will see if I can get one of the mods to either confirm or deny this. @TsunWatanabe~ Actually no you can not. Magipede is considered a PFQ Variant Pokemon and was released via MCW 102. It is not a Tournament Pokemon so it will not be available via the Tourney Shop. As of now, the only known ways to obtain it is via trading with others or breeding with a Magipede. And until I am told otherwise I believe that there is a special breeding method like one of the ones echeDom stated that has either not been discovered or there is the possibility that it has not been coded in (not sure how big). As echeDom stated though there is that chance that there isn't a breeding Method.
TsunWatanabe's AvatarTsunWatanabe
@ValleryP you're definitely right about the tournament shop, I should have checked that, but the Wiki says it's an exclusive

wiki screenshot

So if it's a varient that should probably be changed, imo EDIT: I looked on the exclusive list you mentioned, and yes, it is listed as a varient. Which is to the contrary to the Magipede line page on the wiki. I must admit I'm much more confused about all this now
@echeDom~ I got a response on Discord.

Response

@TsunWatanabe~ I can see how that can be confusing. I think when the original editors were doing the wiki I think they figured that PFQ Variants, PFQ Exclusives, and PFQ Megas were all considered exclusive Pokémon to PFQ. The rest of us just rolled with it thinking it made sense. I will get to work on fixing the pages so that they state if they are PFQ Variants instead of just an Exclusive. Edit: Finished updating. I will not respond anymore about the wiki on this thread. If you find anything confusing about the wiki please post on the Wiki Discussion Thread. The thread is monitored by myself and a few others as well. Thank you~
echeDom's AvatarecheDom

@echeDom~ I got a response on Discord.

Response

i very much appreciate your asking around for me, thank you for the firm answer. i certainly hope we receive undiscovered/unavailable variant pairs to search for at some point in the future!

Pages: 123··· 1213141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page