PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How to Breed Variants!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 10111213141516

lulubee's Avatarlulubee

QUOTE originally posted by skypony101

can someone please tell me why there is no "this pair may produce something unexpected"? I'm trying to get a guild igglybuff and this pair already had 20 eggs with no guild version. what do I have to do, lol
Hello! As I understand it, you won't get that message because it wouldn't be unexpected for the guild wigglytuff to produce a guild igglypuff egg. Unfortunately it can just take a lot of time, so keep clicking and hopefully you'll get your egg soon :)
PurpleLily's AvatarPurpleLily

QUOTE originally posted by skypony101

can someone please tell me why there is no "this pair may produce something unexpected"? I'm trying to get a guild igglybuff and this pair already had 20 eggs with no guild version. what do I have to do, lol
Your female is the 'normal' Wigglytuff. Which might be your problem. It says that the Female needs to have 5 IVs that are 31 AND know her favorite scour location. Does your female have any of those? If not, maybe try breeding your Guild Wigglytuff with a not-Wigglytuff Mon. I have NO IDEA if that will get you Guild Igglybuff eggs. Don't quote me on that. That was wrong info. Sorry.
Photo by iStock Creator: Fnadya76

My Chain

6/0/2/0
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Lulubee is correct. Variants are already difficult to obtain eggs for even under ideal circumstances, and with a single-variant-parent pair such as that, it's going to take a lot of elbow grease. But it is possible! Just keep clicking and you'll eventually get what you're looking for. The missing "unexpected" message is also explained in my FAQ on the front page:

QUOTE originally posted by FAQ

My pair isn't making the "(!) This couple may produce something unexpected!" message!
  • Are you using the variant itself in your pair? If so, the message will not show up, as it is completely expected for a variant to produce its own egg!
PurpleLily; The special IVs and such are only necessary for 1st generation Guild Wigglytuff for the special breeding method; it is not needed if you are breeding from a Guild Wigglytuff directly. You can still get variant eggs if you breed a variant pokemon directly with a pokemon from another species; works like any other pokemon in that regard. edit: I'll also try to get around to updating the guide soon. Sorry for delays, been kinda all over the place as of late.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
crxwbxy's Avatarcrxwbxy
quick question about kinaster! i know both parents have to have max affection, BUT will it still show the (!) this couple may produce something unexpected even if they dont have max affection, or will it only show up once that's achieved? (trying to work out which lunupine and solynx of mine i want to breed lmao)
  • general
  • trophies
  • credits
Score: 0
check out my shop!
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Team Normal January 2024. Pixel by OrangeMosquitoe
avatar by hunbloom on picrew!! tr badge by LycanKai pokemon panel code by mirzam
russiazilla's Avatarrussiazilla

QUOTE originally posted by crxwbxy

quick question about kinaster! i know both parents have to have max affection, BUT will it still show the (!) this couple may produce something unexpected even if they dont have max affection, or will it only show up once that's achieved? (trying to work out which lunupine and solynx of mine i want to breed lmao)
just checked with some extra solynx and lunupine I had and they don't show the message without the affection, but they'll still have a compatibility percentage that's not going to change whether there is something unexpected or not
yae miko genshin impact official plushie product photo
Hey uh, does anyone know how to breed the blaze and water paldea tauros bulls?
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
vanillafog's Avatarvanillafog

QUOTE originally posted by VËLÎØÑÄ-V

IIRC, breed a Combat Tauros with a Fire or Water type, or breed a Kanto Tauros with a Paldea Fire or Water type.
ElectricRose's AvatarElectricRose

QUOTE originally posted by VËLÎØÑÄ-V

https://pokefarm.wiki/Eggs If you scroll down it explains how to breed all the variants ^-^
Lv. 61 — 7,989 / 14,184
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dragon
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
Art by me
Jnhd's AvatarJnhd
I am trying to breed the Inferno line and I have two Blazikens with the female holding a Rage Feather. Does the female need to be a Torchic?
Feels so good to have my ghostly trio! Avatar made by: Vxctini
r0scx0z's Avatarr0scx0z
Hi! So I have a ninetales (vulpix line) and a primarina (poppilo line) in my daycare and the "(!)this couple may produce something unexpected" comes up. I have absolutly no clue as to what these two pokemon could breed and ive even made over 10,000 interactions with them in the daycare but no varient egg was made. So i dont really know if this is real or maybe a mistake hahah, any help is super appriciated!
😎

Pages: 123··· 10111213141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page