PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How to Breed Variants!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 111213141516

DH9845's AvatarDH9845

QUOTE originally posted by r0scx0z

Hi! So I have a ninetales (vulpix line) and a primarina (poppilo line) in my daycare and the "(!)this couple may produce something unexpected" comes up. I have absolutly no clue as to what these two pokemon could breed and ive even made over 10,000 interactions with them in the daycare but no varient egg was made. So i dont really know if this is real or maybe a mistake hahah, any help is super appriciated!
That should be alolan vulpix if I'm not mistaken, the ice type one. As long as the "unexpected" message is shown it WILL eventually give you the special egg in question, but it sometimes takes a while. It all comes down to luck.
DazedLion's AvatarDazedLion
Im trying to breed shinxel and I have a female bui and male shinx, but its not telling me they can produce something special.
russiazilla's Avatarrussiazilla

QUOTE originally posted by DazedLion

Im trying to breed shinxel and I have a female bui and male shinx, but its not telling me they can produce something special.
do you have a match-up checker? if not, it won't show the message. I would be happy to send you one and a spyglass if you need both of those, but dm me :)
yae miko genshin impact official plushie product photo
Cloverbell's AvatarCloverbell
I've been trying to breed Paldean Tauros by breeding the one in my fields with my compatable Paldean pokemon (water types specifically) and following the wiki instructions - But despite getting the "(!)This couple may produce something unexpected" message, for some reason, I keep getting Miltank eggs instead. Am I doing something wrong
Image from "Hatsune Miku: PROJECT VOLTAGE" By kannnu
DazedLion's AvatarDazedLion

QUOTE originally posted by Cloverbell

I've been trying to breed Paldean Tauros by breeding the one in my fields with my compatable Paldean pokemon (water types specifically) and following the wiki instructions - But despite getting the "(!)This couple may produce something unexpected" message, for some reason, I keep getting Miltank eggs instead. Am I doing something wrong
it's most likely just low chance! if it's not a low chance, I'm not quite sure what it could be, maybe check up on the discord or wiki.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
Sounds like bad RNG. You'll get tons of Miltank eggs before getting that beautiful Tauros egg. Sucks but it happens.
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
Could a water breed tauros and a pawmo create a combat breed tauros egg? Edit-yes they do
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 17 TR types available
Kogitsunism's AvatarKogitsunism

QUOTE originally posted by Gumshoe

List of Variants
Snichu + Vilechu

Breed a male Sneasel with a female Pikachu or Raichu
Pichu is a baby Pokemon, so it can not be bred.
. [screenshot needed]
https://prnt.sc/A6F7XLAJSF95 Here's a print screen for the Snichu line, i saw it was in need of one still. ^^
"A smile better suits a hero" Caleb A. Sieg 9.4.1997 - 16.11.2016
crxwbxy's Avatarcrxwbxy
quick question! do all variants have the chance to produce their egg if bred with a ditto? (asking because some say there is no breeding method and to obtain one and breed with that, where others have methods) i would assume so since ive gotten sayian rattata, flying and surfing pichu, and ryukuza eggs by doing this but i just wanted to double check!
  • general
  • trophies
  • credits
Score: 0
check out my shop!
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Team Normal January 2024. Pixel by OrangeMosquitoe
avatar by hunbloom on picrew!! tr badge by LycanKai pokemon panel code by mirzam
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by crxwbxy

quick question! do all variants have the chance to produce their egg if bred with a ditto? (asking because some say there is no breeding method and to obtain one and breed with that, where others have methods) i would assume so since ive gotten sayian rattata, flying and surfing pichu, and ryukuza eggs by doing this but i just wanted to double check!
Yes since ditto "transforms" into the pokemon it is breeding with. It'll be a lower chance than if you bred 2 variants together though.

Pages: 123··· 111213141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page