PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How to Breed Variants!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 141516

Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
I don't know exactly what is meant by this "easier to breed first generation" because i have never seen it properly explained. It could be like, Lab eggs, or Prize Shop eggs when used as part of a breeding pair is better. I have not experienced this myself though (and I'm a Pair Maker through my group shop on the site). The other thing it might mean would be like using 2x Saiyan Rattata to make the eggs produces less variant eggs than using a Kanto Rattata and a Mankey. I have never seen that confirmed either. It's difficult to test because of the RNG nature of Variant Egg Production.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 0
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,345,887
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,786,166
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
AzulWolf's AvatarAzulWolf
Hello, sorry as I may have missed it but how do you breed the angry torchic and valentines honedge? Thank you in advance 😊
Made by Orchid
Made by Orchid
Score: 0
kaitlinrumph's Avatarkaitlinrumph
i got a Matchup Checker but i try ymask one but i tank i did not get a bug and ghost type egg help
i went to do female of the Snorunt line with a male of the Ralts line. but miss up i did the same it says but end up did not get the pokemon i went Posts merged by staff
[align=center] Name: mew Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]

QUOTE originally posted by kaitlinrumph

i got a Matchup Checker but i try ymask one but i tank i did not get a bug and ghost type egg help
i went to do female of the Snorunt line with a male of the Ralts line. but miss up i did the same it says but end up did not get the pokemon i went Posts merged by staff
Sometimes it takes quite a while. I spent most of a day breeding before i got a gibolu egg, when i had a 12 hour train ride to pass. Keep trying as long as it has the (!), you got this :)
kaitlinrumph's Avatarkaitlinrumph
i dont see one for the sword for how to breed it i got a Rose Shield]Aegislash boy gril Doublade and not end up with for one i went
i end up keep have the blue ones Posts merged by staff
It takes a long time to breed, just be patient.
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
Lyeekha's AvatarLyeekha
Does anyone know for sure whether breeding an Apocalyptic Golett with a Ditto will give Apocalyptic eggs? Or do you have to keep the regular Golett holding a Meteorite forever?
It will. Same with Golurk.
Always helping anyone with anything, Just Ask!
Shadow Pawmi Avatar by me!
Galaxy16's AvatarGalaxy16
I'm trying to breed a male Pyriscor using a female Litleo and a male Gligar. The pair get along reasonable well. But I don't have the "This pair might produce something unexpected!" notifcation. Is it because I already have a female Pyriscor, so it's data is registered and therefore not "unexpected"?
Wokadee's AvatarWokadee

QUOTE originally posted by Galaxy16

I'm trying to breed a male Pyriscor using a female Litleo and a male Gligar. The pair get along reasonable well. But I don't have the "This pair might produce something unexpected!" notifcation. Is it because I already have a female Pyriscor, so it's data is registered and therefore not "unexpected"?
I don't think that's the case. I think that you need to switch the genders around; use a female gligar & a male litleo.

• Starter
  • Money
  • UFT
  • Type Race
Zap Plate

Zap Plate

Plate

(: 0)

卵より唯一絶対のもの生ず。

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 78 — 4,329 / 18,487
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFire
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
- 312028 - 1367 - 50 - 0
: 0 points this month!

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page