PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in How to Breed Variants!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > How to Breed Variants! >

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by TsunWatanabe

QUOTE originally posted by echeDom

is this true? not that i want to distrust you. i just would like to know it's confirmed -perhaps by Niet specifically, but any official voice would do - that Magipede does indeed come from a mix of Centiskorch/X, or perhaps Centiskorch (F) holding a certain item. endeavoring on a task would take a lot of time and it would be disheartening to sift around without something solid to base my efforts on. sorry if i seem rude. im just very direct with information inquiries-
Magipede is a exclusive pokemon as apposed to a variety, so you can get one from the tournament shop and bred from there
@echeDom~ I understand. I will see if I can get one of the mods to either confirm or deny this. @TsunWatanabe~ Actually no you can not. Magipede is considered a PFQ Variant Pokemon and was released via MCW 102. It is not a Tournament Pokemon so it will not be available via the Tourney Shop. As of now, the only known ways to obtain it is via trading with others or breeding with a Magipede. And until I am told otherwise I believe that there is a special breeding method like one of the ones echeDom stated that has either not been discovered or there is the possibility that it has not been coded in (not sure how big). As echeDom stated though there is that chance that there isn't a breeding Method.
Score: 94

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page