PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How to Breed Variants!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234567··· 141516

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
SuperSai is correct! Galarian Slowpoke seem to produce Snowpoke in the same way regular Slowpoke do ^^ I'll add this to the guide! Thank you for letting me know, I wasn't aware of this before now!
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
SuperSai's AvatarSuperSai
Makes me wonder if other regional variants can do the same thing, like Rattata and the Pikachu lines.
My Ninetales collection! I'm gonna get melans soon... Avatar from PFQ 2021 Advent Calendar
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by SuperSai

Makes me wonder if other regional variants can do the same thing, like Rattata and the Pikachu lines.
After a bit of testing, I've found the following: Alolan Raichu can make Flying/Surfing Pichu eggs Alolan Rattata can make Saiyan Rattata eggs Alolan Vulpix as well as Galarian Articuno can make Koroku eggs I've updated the guide with the new info!
Firstly I just wanna say this guide has been a huge huge help for me filling out my dex and you're fantastic for making it :D ! I do just wanna point out, though, that Alolan Geodude's breeding method is different from the other regional forms since all the alolan mineral egg group pokemon are genderless. Copied from the PFQ wiki: "For Alolan Geodude, breed a female Geodude holding a Large Electric Gem with a compatible male Pokémon."
>The icons I use are drawn by myself< >Find my shop here!< Currently offering UFT, PWYW, and free pokemon as well as shelter hunts >My Fox collection<
Pastel-Iggy's AvatarPastel-Iggy
How on earth do you breed Snoralts. I've done as it says. Do you need to unlock it first?
Pfp by Raridecor
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
@FoxtrotParadox oh, interesting!! I never knew that, haha; I'll add that to the guide soon! Thank you for the info :D @Pastel-Iggy What issue are you having with breeding? Have you looked over the FAQ to see if your issue is answered there? Variants do not need unlocking. Are you perhaps missing the Matchup Checker? Without it, you will not be able to see the "(!) This couple may produce something unexpected!" message.
Pastel-Iggy's AvatarPastel-Iggy
I was missing the matchup checker. Oops.. Ty!
championhestu's Avatarchampionhestu
I'm at a loss regarding breeding Scaracross... I tried to breed my female Heracross with my male Runerigus, but they were incompatible due to different egg groups. Then I decided to breed my Scaracross with Ditto, but now all I'm getting are Heracross eggs... is this usual? Do I just need to keep on clicking?
IvoryReilly's AvatarIvoryReilly

QUOTE originally posted by championhestu

I'm at a loss regarding breeding Scaracross... I tried to breed my female Heracross with my male Runerigus, but they were incompatible due to different egg groups. Then I decided to breed my Scaracross with Ditto, but now all I'm getting are Heracross eggs... is this usual? Do I just need to keep on clicking?

Breed a female Heracross with a male of the Yamask line. Both Unovan and Galarian Yamask will work.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by championhestu

Hmm, could you please send me the Heracross and Runerigus in question to test for myself? I don't believe I've confirmed for myself if Runerigus works, and it would not be too far off to imagine how Runerigus could not be compatible while Galarian Yamask is. For the Scaracross with Ditto pairing, yes, this is usual. Variants always produce a greater amount of eggs of the regular pokemon they are based off of. You will eventually get a Scaracross egg, but it may take a good long while of clicking.

Pages: 1234567··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page