PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 421422423424425··· 428429430

KatKoin's AvatarKatKoin
superior.png
Maybe you could add battles. My brother says he will not play PFQ unless there is.

QUOTE originally posted by KatKoin

Maybe you could add battles. My brother says he will not play PFQ unless there is.
Tell him that the Dojo is being reworked. The video on the front page explains it better than I would know... I think. I didn't see the whole thing.
Hello, everyone! My name is EmeraldSpencer. I have a Youtube Channel and a Website, links to both are at the bottom!

I've started making Site Skins for people to use!

Kinaster Skin: sTT/kinaster Verlisify Skin: sTT/verlisify Hyper Niet Skin: sTT/hyper-niet Mega Jirachi Skin: sTT/mega-jirachi Koroku Skin: sTT/koroku Second Koroku Skin: sTT/koroku-2
Avatar was made by me. Is is myself wielding my Synchro Aegislash.
SaberStar2's AvatarSaberStar2
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by KatKoin

Well technically there was a dojo where you could have battles against other players, but it all randomized through the site ;w;
made by meikorn
Help me out? :) avie by me, button by Ultimate Fish
u.pngGS ballsu.png
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
grandmaster.pngc.png
Video was sooo professional. Like wow. No, but really, great job guys! This site is cool, the eggs are cool, everything is cool.
Type Race: 658 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
zilvy's Avatarzilvy
master.pnge.png
Om arceus, so great to see that the recode has been finished! Hope you wil take a nice well deserved break (can't watch the video due to visits now but if you guys are taking one it is well deserved!!) Thank you all for the great job by recoding and all that came along with it! It was pretty awsome to see the site transform from something great into something better :D
TinyBlueCat's AvatarTinyBlueCat
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Great job you guys! Everything you do for the site is amazing, keep up the good work!
Trevenant's AvatarTrevenant
grandmaster.pngc.png
Ooh, fishing. Here fishy fishy >:D Come here so I can cook you and feed you to Faceless I can't wait! It will definitely add a little more challenge and fun to obtaining the Pokemon themselves~ I'm definitely looking forward to Delta Species
Now, before you all be like 'Trevenant, that isn't a thing!' No, it was not mentioned in the video. Yes, I watched the video :d Look in the Approved Suggestions.
as well! (>'')># Have a waffle cause you guys are awesome! Or just something you like. I don't know if you like waffles XD
I drew the avatar. The sprites are edits of official Pokemon sprites that I did to resemble my oc Shrikethorn.
---
delta species sounds cool
Axew's AvatarAxew
grandmaster.pngb.png
I've just read it too, I can't wait.
summon_zyg.png Zygarde hunt 493/500 summon_zyg.png
Currently buying summon_zyg.png
Order's Crest
at 30 zc/150 gp each! Feel free to send a labeled trade! Currencies remaining: 67 gp | 0 zc
gopokemon121's Avatargopokemon121
ultra.pngd.png
According to the Stats page it says my longest PokeRadar streak is 0? I've had other hunts before, but also recently I have not been able to hatch any shinies for the past month though. I was just wondering if I had to break my current streak for it to show up or maybe a glitch on my end?
Manectile Created by Miamouser!

Pages: 123··· 421422423424425··· 428429430

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page