PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 419420421422423··· 428429430

Good job completing it! You deserve a rest from all that hard work!
Aloe Cookie fangirl! <3 (Profile pic is Aloe's sprite from an official game)
Yukirona's AvatarYukirona
master.pngc.png
Fishing is THE thing I always love to do in games, so I'm really hyped for it x3 Also me was zoruad too, when I joined the site a loooong time ago and I was really confused why the egg was shiny but the Pokemon wasn't XD *looks at stats page; sees Eltafez on almost every list; triggered; me going to try get that good °^°* also to my surprise I'm actually pretty high up on the sour mission list XD You did a really good job with the recode and the site in general~ I'm also pretty hyped for all the new features that might come in the future :D
Fireclaw the Zangoose
Sergor the shiny Zangoose
Anja the albino Zangoose
Shira the Skitty
Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
grandmaster.pngb.png
Thank you guys for all your hard work. This site is already pretty freakin awesome and just keeps getting better :D Totally adicted to Pokefarm Q
Snowpix - Made by Chronos
summon_cel.png121
Thanks to Zanitha for making my snorpix(fusion sprite) for me as a gift and to Zorualord14for my Goldpix trophy
PrimPadoo's AvatarPrimPadoo
ultra.pngd+.png
First things first, great job, I'm really proud of you guys :) Second, is a Pokemon tracking function even planned? Currently, finding a Pokemon in so many fields is really really hard :P
Lokitty5000's AvatarLokitty5000
master.pngc.png
Love the update!! :D Everyone knows I'm a Wonder-freak now. XD
21/???©ferrous
pDestiny's AvatarpDestiny
newbie.png
Congrats
You got a new site layout done!
Icon was taken from Yoshi's Story Resetting and Reviving
annador's Avatarhypermode-12.pngannador
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Primpadoo

Second, is a Pokemon tracking function even planned? Currently, finding a Pokemon in so many fields is really really hard :P
That's something that is usually best in the Suggestions forum; however, I vaguely remember seeing this suggested before and rejected. It would be very hard for people with huge hoards of the same pokemon. For example, have you seen Elta's poochyenas? Asking Sally where her Poochyena is would come up with waaaay too many results. If you're having issues finding a pokemon, try using the "align to grid" feature on your fields to see if it is in that field. Or just make your fields more organized for how you need them. =)
Passively collecting ; ♦ Buying: summon_mar.png's at 20zc/100gp/100k per - send a labeled trade! ♥ Passive Summons: summon_tle.png summon_mel.png summon_dce.png summon_jir.png ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from PFQ Advent ♥
Score: 10764
Wardove's AvatarWardove
master.pnga.png
I always thought the Zoura were disguising their eggs as Deino eggs (since the patterns seemed really similar to me). Like, if the Zoura egg looked like a Dark/Dragon, then predators might be more wary of messing with them, since if they tried to steal the eggs, they'd have an angry Hydregion mama on their tails. It's already been 9 months, huh? Wow, time sure flies when you're watching a Recode come together. It's gonna be a little weird for a while I imagine, not having the 'Recode' hanging about :P And end-of-year for S/M sprites? Cool :3 It'll be like a late Christmas / early birthday present!
It's best to assume I just don't exist anymore oop. I'm very active on FR (Wardove #360598), and I'm also down for a hello on Discord (Wardove #1455) If you have one of the templates I made once upon a time and either want to shout out or talk code, Discord will get you a quick response. avatar drawn by Raske on FR!
TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
grandmaster.pnga.png
I'm with Wardove with the Zorua eggs, I've always thought it's a Deino disguise :D Thank you guys for your hard work, the waiting really paid of. The postponed Dojo's new features sounds cool, too, I can't wait to see it and the fishing as well~ And I am really hyped for the S&M sprites~
Avatar is made by HotTubz ordered here. Collecting (mostly) missing and special fighting.png deltas + dragon.png deltas for Trebor! Pm me, please~ <3 ~*~*~¤~*~*~
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and you can discuss them in the Sprite Discovery Discussion~
Mercy's AvatarMercy
ultra.pnge.png
Thanks for the updates guys! I never knew that about the zorua eggs! I admit to being tricked by it when I first joined the site, too. cx I remember finding the blue egg in the shelter and being so excited about finding what I thought was a shiny zorua. Conniving little things. ;p

Pages: 123··· 419420421422423··· 428429430

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page