PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 427428429430

Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak

QUOTE originally posted by DestinyIntwined

Hey Niet, can you give me a secretly secret hint to what these secretly secret secret requirements are for Keldeo?
The wiki is there for a reason. :)

QUOTE originally posted by StarsNeverStop

I'm guessing by "the recode is done" they mean all the basic coding. Fixing Errors and bugs that were happening all the time. I don't think they mean the entire site is done and they aren't still working on adding things in The more you complain about the "Shop" the more you annoy Neit and the less likely he will want to do it! So stop bugging him! Also... i went back to check to see if anyone mentioned the requirement... there is an obsered amount of butt kissing going on omg XD
If you listened to the video ( assuming you can ), then you wouldn't need to guess ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

If you listened to the video ( assuming you can ), then you wouldn't need to guess ^^
I didn't. Just saw someone flip out about how the shop was done and posted that <.< I don't really watch videos unless they are scripted because people tend to ramble and infomration gets lost when that happens x_x
Hello Everypuppy! DeviantArt || YouTube || Twitter Avatar by Matsu-Tsu @ DeviantArt
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13

I didn't. Just saw someone flip out about how the shop was done and posted that <.< I don't really watch videos unless they are scripted because people tend to ramble and infomration gets lost when that happens x_x
They're both fairly good at staying on topic, minus the glove talk. XD
Type Race: 986 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
ynne's Avatarynne

QUOTE originally posted by AsymDoll13

They're both fairly good at staying on topic, minus the glove talk. XD
Personally, I tried but couldn't focus long enough (like with most videos), that's why I'm also a fan of transcripts, but oh well. I'm sure the video is nice. :)
Grassium Fragment

Grassium Fragment

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A fragment of Grassium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — +3,952,273
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugGrass
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
This is going to feel like an incredibly stupid question... regarding the EXP share, does owning that mean everytime you interact with someone else's Pokemon, your party Pokemon gain exp? Or is it something else? *groans* God I feel so dumb for asking this question.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Axew's AvatarAxew
@LadyElemental Yep that is how it works :)
Zygarde hunt 493/500
Currently buying
Order's Crest
at 30 zc/150 gp each! Feel free to send a labeled trade! Currencies remaining: 67 gp | 0 zc
Stowaway's AvatarStowaway
I just want to give the staff a massive thank you! PFQ is so fun and incredible and it feels like there's something new every day! The recode is done, and I'm excited to see what's up next.
I have pokemon to give and sell. Check my fields!
1ADDBaby's Avatar1ADDBaby
I know I haven't reached the requirements, but I still clicked the link. I just wanted to see which art work it was. I miss the artworks that popped up when the area or information is being worked on. XD
2Xtreme's Avatar2Xtreme
Know someone if mega stone vaucher can be buy and from where?

Pages: 123··· 427428429430

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page