PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 425426427428429430

Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

QUOTE originally posted by Camwoodstøck

• The art staff's work on the shop doors for when it was simply down for renovating? It's all rendered moot now. All that effort is simply wasted. Imagine putting your heart and soul into something and the person who told you to make it tore it to shreds with no reaction. You'd be upset!
Wanna know what's upsetting? Someone telling what someone else should be upset or offended about. Thanks Garth n Sei for saying the very same. Those "doors" were made by me. It was asked of me to make something, yes. But I took it a step further and made a total of 7 door images, 1 for every day of the week instead of just a single image. It was to entertain People when visiting or accidentaly visiting the shop. And they were also made to help make something else I made that hasn't been seen yet. These are still being used as intended as the Shop is still accessable by actually going to it on the url. I did put my heart into those, I do that with every image and sprite I make, but all that effort wasn't wasted into these doors. Don't put words in my mouth, please, I don't appreciate it at all.
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
Would now be a bad time to say that Garth, you are so savage, and I LOVE IT, omgggggg
Avatar is a gift from my fiance - FOR MY USE ONLY I believe in Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by ShãyNäyNäyCool

Would now be a bad time to say that Garth, you are so savage, and I LOVE IT, omgggggg
You wouldn't be savage if people kept trying to tell you what you and your roommate should do? Like, daily? If anything, I'm amazed he hasn't turned into a fire-spewing dragon and just started eating complainers. (My imagination is aggressive XD)
I uh. I thought I was being nice. Was it the joking? Did that come off like I was trying to be nasty? D: I was legit just trying to add humour to something that had started off generally negative. I didn't see need to carry negativity on is all ^^; Might as well make some silly jokes whilst also responding, no?

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

QUOTE originally posted by ShãyNäyNäyCool

You wouldn't be savage if people kept trying to tell you what you and your roommate should do? Like, daily? If anything, I'm amazed he hasn't turned into a fire-spewing dragon and just started eating complainers. (My imagination is aggressive XD)
I would be, but me being savage isn't as fun to read as Garth being savage, ahhhhhhhhhhh

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

I uh. I thought I was being nice. Was it the joking? Did that come off like I was trying to be nasty? D: I was legit just trying to add humour to something that had started off generally negative. I didn't see need to carry negativity on is all ^^; Might as well make some silly jokes whilst also responding, no?
You were being nice, Garth! You're savage in the most adorable way imaginable =D
If Garth wanted to be scary, he would've evolved to a Lucario and possibly Mega-Evolved by now. That's what I love about this site - how nice and friendly the staff is.
Hello, everyone! My name is EmeraldSpencer. I have a Youtube Channel and a Website, links to both are at the bottom!

I've started making Site Skins for people to use!

Kinaster Skin: sTT/kinaster Verlisify Skin: sTT/verlisify Hyper Niet Skin: sTT/hyper-niet Mega Jirachi Skin: sTT/mega-jirachi Koroku Skin: sTT/koroku Second Koroku Skin: sTT/koroku-2
Avatar was made by me. Is is myself wielding my Synchro Aegislash.
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
alright it looks like everyone could just use a milkshake, a break and a nap. ^-^" I think we can all agree the staff is the one of the best aspects of the site. Muffin-Smasher
Garthic
, Programmer
Niet
, Hybrid
Sei
, Cookie-Nommer
Eltafez
, or anything else
Method, Constantine, Atra, Uzumi, Novie, Persephone, Sei, PrincessLuna, Reficul, AlyssaNights, Alisenokmouse, Looker, Tazzay, Shazi, and Naiyala
, without them this site wouldnt be the same! Retired staff
I havent been around that long, so I cant name too many.
included of course :)
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
I wish Niantic would do this kind of thing for their updates it would make a lot more of us playing GO trust them a bit more when they say they're gonna fix stuff
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
"You've been Zorua-d(tm)"
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
AerisLei's AvatarAerisLei
So now that the recode is done, for the most part. And now new features or completely redone ones are on the table I just wanted to pop back in here for a bit. I said this idk how many pages back, but I bears repeating because I see this thread is still horribly plagued by an immense number of people not reading posts etcetc. But what I really want to say is thank you staff. Thank you for everything you have done to get the site up and moving, to keep it going despite the fact that it is an often thankless task. Thank you for not giving up on us, we who (likely) have often made your job harder. It's really great coming on today to find out that the Recode is essentially finished. <3 P.S.: *glances at vulpix horde* Yeah, no. Never was going to buy enough fire stones for all these guys. ... Well. Mostly gals.
Avatar is official art from Pokken Tournament

Pages: 123··· 425426427428429430

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page