PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 426427428429430

xxKitKatxx's AvatarxxKitKatxx
You're forgetting one little detail. The SHOP. It would be nice to be able to easily buy items instead of haivng to box hunt for them.
AerisLei's AvatarAerisLei

QUOTE originally posted by xxKitKatxx

You're forgetting one little detail. The SHOP. It would be nice to be able to easily buy items instead of haivng to box hunt for them.
I feel like this has been answered numerous times over the last several pages. And it may be mentioned in the faq as well.
Avatar is official art from Pokken Tournament

QUOTE originally posted by xxKitKatxx

If we're missing one detail, you're missing 10. I'm not repeating myself again today. It's almost 7am. I'm off to sleep. Do us a favor, eh? read. Please. We put this information out for your benefit. Not for the good of our health. Lol, if anything, the lack of it. Y'all be driving me barmy.
winterfoxy's Avatarwinterfoxy
1st off, I would like to say thank you to all the staff. YOu guys have done an amazing job with the site and the new eggs look great! I have watched over the past few months as the error pop-ups have become less and less until they were no longer really ever seen and I have watched as new things are worked on all the time. I would like to offer a suggestion, though I would understand why if it gets turned down or ignored. I think it would be really cool if we could eventually buy evolution items from the evolution requirements on our pokemon. That way, if we really wanted it, instead of waiting to find one in a box or going to the shop, we could do it from the pokemon itself. Like, even if the items were a little more expensive to count for our convenence, I think many people would find this useful and enjoyable. Again, thank you all for your hard work! I have two young children that I can barely keep up with. I can't imagine running a site for hundreds of people!
Myrthe's AvatarMyrthe
Well, I don't really care for the shop at all. Maybe because I'm a more experienced player and I don't need evo stones anymore, but hey you can get them in lots of other places and most players don't sell them for a very high price. (With a few exceptions..) Anyway, so awesome that the recode is done! You truly did a great job!
Buying all summons, megastones, boxes, tokens and gems in my shop! ~
Avatar made by Box for my use only
Amure's AvatarAmure
If I see the word "shop" one more time, I think I'll go crazy! But, anyway... here's some appreciation for all of your hard work on the recode. Congrats on getting it done!
Avatar doodled by me. Responses will be slow.
I'm guessing by "the recode is done" they mean all the basic coding. Fixing Errors and bugs that were happening all the time. I don't think they mean the entire site is done and they aren't still working on adding things in The more you complain about the "Shop" the more you annoy Neit and the less likely he will want to do it! So stop bugging him! Also... i went back to check to see if anyone mentioned the requirement... there is an obsered amount of butt kissing going on omg XD
Hello Everypuppy! DeviantArt || YouTube || Twitter Avatar by Matsu-Tsu @ DeviantArt
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
*peeks around the corner* *shoves Quote in thread*

Q12: Will the shop return? "Everything that we would have in the shop is presently available in their relevant places. The only thing that we currently lack that the shop would provide is the ability to sell accessories - which we'll be bringing back in an appropriate place in the future. So there is literally no need for the shop." -Garthic
*runs away quickly!*
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
pDestiny's AvatarpDestiny
Vallery please use the background Bbcode to not have my eyes bleed. Hey Niet, can you give me a secretly secret hint to what these secretly secret secret requirements are for Keldeo?
Icon was taken from Yoshi's Story Resetting and Reviving
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by DestinyIntwined

Vallery please use the background Bbcode to not have my eyes bleed.
Sorry. Fixed it :)

Pages: 123··· 426427428429430

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page