PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 428429430

Axew's AvatarAxew
Zygarde hunt 493/500
Currently buying
Order's Crest
at 30 zc/150 gp each! Feel free to send a labeled trade! Currencies remaining: 67 gp | 0 zc
KoraTora's AvatarKoraTora
So I know for a fact that Ive met the secret requirements for pledge grove, but I cant get into it to change keldeos forme.

TR Score; 3023

2nd Place Team Flying March 2024! Made by Juku!
kakashinaruto's Avatarkakashinaruto
well done on Finnishing. will the alt o, p and r (if it is them) come back?
I was lost with only an EEVEE i found injured in the dark Viridian forest at the dead of night with nothing to show me my way out. Then suddenly the EEVEE was happy that i was trying to help it, it evolved in to a wonderful UMBREON who learned flash to guide us out of the forest. After that i started my Pokemon journey looking for injured Pokemon and saving them with the help of UMBREON. Some of them went back to the wild and the others joined me to create my ultimate team.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by kakashinaruto

Why do you need them, when the links are much more accessible and come with vastly improved usability?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
kakashinaruto's Avatarkakashinaruto

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by kakashinaruto

Why do you need them, when the links are much more accessible and come with vastly improved usability?
fair enough. i also justist saw that it said inm the faq which it wasn't last time I checked
Derpysd's AvatarDerpysd
Quick questions! (Though they probably have been answered...) Will the new Eeveelutions be part of this fishing thing? Or would you have to win tokens to get them like Sylveon? And would it be better if you had the moves on the pokemon like the other games? Just so you could see what you could change, or would that be part of the Dojo? The second question I haven't noticed exactly, but I do look at the Pokemon's stats.
Fandom Trash Fandom Trash right here!! Fandom Trash I say so myself *OC falls through roof* I say so! That's what I'm talking about! FANDOM TRASH FANDOM TRASH *flips table* WOOOOO FANDOM TRAAASH!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
What new Eeveelutions? What do you need moves for when there's no battling (yet)?

Pages: 123··· 428429430

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page