PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 428429430

Grimmew's AvatarGrimmew
I'm loving what I've gotten to see so far! I'm excited to see the rest. Seeing more than just today's V-wave is pretty amazing! Can't wait to see more (even with the errors right now, I'm still super excited!).
Important Links: 📥 Trade Thread NEW 📤 🗂 Template Shop 🗂 Collecting: Lono Idols!
× 33 / 500 or 1,000
Also collecting: Highest Priority:
Origin Sash
Lustrous Orb
Viridian Epee
Lono Idol
More listed in Trade Shop
Whoa, disorienting. Surprised by the new layout, very cute, i like it. I can't wait, because i can feel this is the start of something wonderful.
Avatar found on google. I do Dex trades, so swing by my profile if you wanna talk, or confirm Illuminatti's existence.
FireNicole's AvatarFireNicole
My Ubercharm wasn't postponed at all but I now have a shiny charm instead. I also keep getting the error codes 500 and 200 with it not wanting to load pages. But glad PF is back
Mutom made be me for my personal use. Not free to use for others.
Check out my new Shop
Just using my old image made by Esme TøxicGluttøny AKA Esme Thank you so much for making this banner for my shop!
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Hooray I can actually log in now. XD My Ubercharm is showing the wrong time left too, but Garth said something about cashe taking time to update so I'm just waiting to see if it'll fix itself. I noticed that the code in my About Me on my profile is messed up even though it doesn't look like any of the text got changed. It's literally just displaying the code. Is that gonna get fixed? Cause I have no idea how to code something like it myself, I was just using a premade.
When evolving using quick evolve on the farm page, the line changes to has evolved with an X at the end of the line but once the page is reloaded, it says the newly evolved pokemon's name can evolve into the same pokemon (for me, it's Clefairy can evolve into Clefairy), not going away after the evolution. Edit: Looks like some have disappeared now, but it takes some time.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
TimelordSnowy's AvatarTimelordSnowy
Very nice place loving the recode so for and the layout has me confused but whateves XD only problem for me is the flashing of news and inactive hypermode it is beginning to annoy me it is very distracing ;-; is there a way to turn that off??
Avatar: By LonewolfHanzo "Sometimes ya gotta back up to go forward." ~Brain(Happy Feet 2)
El-ahrairah's AvatarEl-ahrairah
@Padfoot: If you click the X it goes away

QUOTE originally posted by cuddles3300

I think the sites doing pretty well but I think the PokeRus might need to be fixed...it seems to have been on the same person for the last hour or so...
Says the person who has the Rus now :P Funny how that works, eh? XD

QUOTE originally posted by PadfootTheWolf

When evolving using quick evolve on the farm page, the line changes to has evolved with an X at the end of the line but once the page is reloaded, it says the newly evolved pokemon's name can evolve into the same pokemon (for me, it's Clefairy can evolve into Clefairy), not going away after the evolution. Edit: Looks like some have disappeared now, but it takes some time.
That would be because Niet fixed it! Long story short, the cache wasn't clearing that it had evolved so it was still, at that moment in time, thinking that it could evolve into what it had just evolved in to!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by TimelordSnowy

Very nice place loving the recode so for and the layout has me confused but whateves XD only problem for me is the flashing of news and inactive hypermode it is beginning to annoy me it is very distracing ;-; is there a way to turn that off??
The hypermode one wasn't supposed to be flashing if you're not in hypermode - it's supposed to notify you that there are rewards to claim, but without HM... yeah XD As for the news, it means there are threads you haven't looked at yet. Go through and click "Read more" on each thread, and it should go away until a new one comes up.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
BayleafBeeen's AvatarBayleafBeeen
I got the news one to go away by clicking all the threads in the news sudfolder that said "New". But the hypermode one is still flashing at me.
Avatar is from a free character maker online. My Journal ~Bayleaf~

Pages: 1234··· 428429430

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page