PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 428429430

Misa's AvatarMisa
So far, I'm liking the recode! I have a quick concern though... I notice my hatched party Pokemon are both really unhappy, when they were about neutral before. I've seen the Pokemon in other peoples' parties with the same low happiness as well, do I need to worry about that? I know that low happiness equals running away, does putting them in the party make them unhappy?
Avatar is a screencap from the TV show Supernatural
TimelordSnowy's AvatarTimelordSnowy

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by TimelordSnowy

Very nice place loving the recode so for and the layout has me confused but whateves XD only problem for me is the flashing of news and inactive hypermode it is beginning to annoy me it is very distracing ;-; is there a way to turn that off??
The hypermode one wasn't supposed to be flashing if you're not in hypermode - it's supposed to notify you that there are rewards to claim, but without HM... yeah XD As for the news, it means there are threads you haven't looked at yet. Go through and click "Read more" on each thread, and it should go away until a new one comes up.
Ah thank you :3 Just trying to write that post alone I got distracted and stared at the flashing things several times XD so nice to know how to get it to stop flashing :P
Avatar: By LonewolfHanzo "Sometimes ya gotta back up to go forward." ~Brain(Happy Feet 2)
Niall's AvatarNiall
Had a rocky start, where it took me half an hour to log in, but I see now that it was because we rushed the server xD I haven't seen the website since the Nincada in the party preview forever ago. I love it all! I enjoy the clean design and all of the new features (my favorite is what looks like the icon in my browser will change from (0) to a number when I get a notification? Cool!)
phoenixsong's Avatarphoenixsong
Love the recode, although it'll take a bit to adjust to the new style. To be honest, I really liked the old style too... BUT ANYWAYS. The design is nice, is my point. It might just be the recode, but I feel like it's taking a long time to load the pages. Just an observation, but again, I love the new features and the mobile compatability is exciting. Overall, well done Niet & Co!
All sprites shown are from Lolipopkitten, including my Pokesona, Iceycle!
Batty3300's AvatarBatty3300

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

QUOTE originally posted by cuddles3300

I think the sites doing pretty well but I think the PokeRus might need to be fixed...it seems to have been on the same person for the last hour or so...
Says the person who has the Rus now :P Funny how that works, eh? XD

QUOTE originally posted by PadfootTheWolf

When evolving using quick evolve on the farm page, the line changes to has evolved with an X at the end of the line but once the page is reloaded, it says the newly evolved pokemon's name can evolve into the same pokemon (for me, it's Clefairy can evolve into Clefairy), not going away after the evolution. Edit: Looks like some have disappeared now, but it takes some time.
That would be because Niet fixed it! Long story short, the cache wasn't clearing that it had evolved so it was still, at that moment in time, thinking that it could evolve into what it had just evolved in to!
ha it took a while to start switching to other accounts but oh well.
Kassizle's AvatarKassizle

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

Hooray I can actually log in now. XD My Ubercharm is showing the wrong time left too, but Garth said something about cashe taking time to update so I'm just waiting to see if it'll fix itself. I noticed that the code in my About Me on my profile is messed up even though it doesn't look like any of the text got changed. It's literally just displaying the code. Is that gonna get fixed? Cause I have no idea how to code something like it myself, I was just using a premade.
I'm having the same issue, my whole About Me is a block of code. I know it says something about BBCoding errors, but I'm not really good with the BBCode side of things (I find html stuff easier, but I digress). Any chance of it getting fixed, or are we gonna have to remake all our About Me's that were like that (I know I saw many before the recode that had been like my own)
Drekdrekdrek I really can't stand suck ups, y'know?
DragonTamer's AvatarDragonTamer
Just making sure that I understand it right but right now it is not possible to move pokemon into fields from our party right? Moving pokeon is not working yet right? also pages are loading really slowly and I keep on getting error pages for the very same page. Example I go to a rp thread and instead I get an error code but when I refresh page it works suddenly. also spell check does not seem to be working so sorry for any errors in my post. (like when I try to find the forum) Lastly I keep on getting fatal errors. besides the few problems and it looks pretty good. And considering over five hundred people are on it is working quite well. Great job!!
Avie by Tsuzera . I used this shop to commission it. I rp a lot so if you want to rp pm me. I rp in mature mostly. Warning: Never laugh at live dragons.
I have to say, I like the forum reply box. Reminds me of Notepad++. I guess BBCode will be easier to visualize now. The site looks nice, though it may take some getting used to. Now we just wait for server load to alleviate and the rest of the features to return. Great work, you guys!
Avatar made by Wanderpus on Twitch for me as a raffle reward.
Lette's AvatarLette

QUOTE originally posted by Kayzzles

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

Hooray I can actually log in now. XD My Ubercharm is showing the wrong time left too, but Garth said something about cashe taking time to update so I'm just waiting to see if it'll fix itself. I noticed that the code in my About Me on my profile is messed up even though it doesn't look like any of the text got changed. It's literally just displaying the code. Is that gonna get fixed? Cause I have no idea how to code something like it myself, I was just using a premade.
I'm having the same issue, my whole About Me is a block of code. I know it says something about BBCoding errors, but I'm not really good with the BBCode side of things (I find html stuff easier, but I digress). Any chance of it getting fixed, or are we gonna have to remake all our About Me's that were like that (I know I saw many before the recode that had been like my own)
If your profiles are like mine, there's a mismatched styleclass there somewhere, meaning you have one too many [/ styleclass] tags at the end. All I did was remove one of those and everything seems to work fine. I was too lazy to go through the code right now, so I'm not sure if there are other problems, but you can give that a try. :) EDIT: About moving things out of your party. Took me some time to figure out. Go to your party page, and click the three lines (brings up options). There's an option there that says move to field, and you just select which field. :)
Visit Lette's Emporium - S/A/M, DP, & Dexing Avatar Credit: Silphcosprites.tumblr.com
ÉrrähM's AvatarÉrrähM
This new site looks amazing, I can't wait to see it when all the kinks are worked out. You guys have done such a good job so far! I do have an issue viewing fields. My own and others. Makes clicking for PKRS or moving my pokes around impossible. I just get a very long cody thing I don't undertsand bahaha. It says it's been fixed on the update in the first post buuuut I'm not seeing a difference. I'm not sure if it's something on my end I've done wrong or if it's just being sluggish to update but #ittybittybitconcerned. I also have the flashing of the news thingy and the HM. The News tab I can get to, the HM just gives me an error and refuses to load. I'm trying to be very patient, but I have to say I've been going through withdrawls! Keep up the great work mods, you guys are all awesome!

Pages: 12345··· 428429430

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page