PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567··· 428429430

Lette's AvatarLette

QUOTE originally posted by Serra Taylor

I just noticed something, not sure if it's just me though. I went to remove the pokemon I have in there to replace with a new pair for my new hunt. However, it won't let me remove the Pokemon from the daycare. It says something about not ready yet in the popup that comes up. Aside from that and not knowing how t moove things around in my fields, I'm not having many issues.
Can't help with the daycare thing, but moving stuff in fields is pretty easy when you get the hang of it. click and drag within a box, just like it always was (though, there's a little "hand" for grabbing now). To move it to another box, just click on a pokemon, and the title of the box you're in changes to "move to field." Then you just drag the pokemon over that and drop it on that "move to field" box, and it'll open up your list of fields. Just click whichever you want to move it to. Or there's that new handy bulk move (click the four lines in the bottom right for options -> move pokemon), though I haven't tried that one out yet. :3
Visit Lette's Emporium - S/A/M, DP, & Dexing Avatar Credit: Silphcosprites.tumblr.com
Emmy's AvatarEmmy
I see that this question has already been asked by Misa, but I had to go a few pages back to see it and it doesn't look like it's been answered, so I'm going to go ahead and get it out there again: are my Pokemon at risk of running away?? Everything in the neutral fields and party are really low, happiness-wise. Even those I spoiled with sweet hearts seem to be effected, despite being in neutral fields. If I recall, each pokemon starts out at 75%, correct? Why the decrease??
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
/400
©2013 SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC. THE LAST OF US IS A TRADEMARK OF SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC. CREATED AND DEVELOPED BY NAUGHTY DOG, INC.

QUOTE originally posted by Emmy

I see that this question has already been asked by Misa, but I had to go a few pages back to see it and it doesn't look like it's been answered, so I'm going to go ahead and get it out there again: are my Pokemon at risk of running away?? Everything in the neutral fields and party are really low, happiness-wise. Even those I spoiled with sweet hearts seem to be effected, despite being in neutral fields. If I recall, each pokemon starts out at 75%, correct? Why the decrease??
Pokemon start out at 70 happiness out of 255. Not sure the percentage on that, but if the happiness is at 70, there should be no danger of the pokemon running away as far as I know - that shouldn't have changed I wouldn't think.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
I noticed this while I was doing a bit of Rping but is the feature that's tells you when someone else post before you is going to be making a return? (I assume it is but I just wanted to ask) I just noticed while I was rping, it doesn't really stop you.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Serra Taylor: I tried what you did and I got the same thing so it's not just you. I'm not sure who's "not ready" though...the poke'mon or the site? xD Either way, i'm sure it'll be back to normal in no time. It's still like early access to the site. At least that's how I see it. To make this another reason to post other than random talk that i'm sure someone else will cover, Somehow I feel like the site is empty. Like there's TOO much space in most places. I think the party page is fine but everywhere else I feel like something is missing. I don't like change. It might take me awhile to get used to. u 3u I wish you could snap poke'mon on the grid in the fields like the old poke'farm. I have the need to make them into a neat pile but it's still not easy to. AT least moving and renaming might be easier..I think..maybe i'm calling the wrong shots. I'm not trying to step on toes. *hides* +Mega Niovern is pretty nice too~
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
TimelordSnowy's AvatarTimelordSnowy
hmmm.....Is there anyway to change the site theme?? I "Think" Im still using the yevetals one from halloween Unless this is the new defualt? The only settings I could find were site width and the front of this place never said ianyhting abou it :/ (unless I skipped over it)
Avatar: By LonewolfHanzo "Sometimes ya gotta back up to go forward." ~Brain(Happy Feet 2)
Sorrow's AvatarSorrow
Welcome back! XD ... I had issues at logging in, but I am here! XD ... We need like a calender to see when the updates are coming. ... I will miss the dojo and Daycare center. ... So are the events the same as before the recode? Mass Click Weekend... speaking of mass clicking... See ya peeps laters~ :3
My Pirate Panpour Profile Picture done by Plu. Mekkor has lots of shinies and albinos in her shop come and check it out!
Emmy's AvatarEmmy

QUOTE originally posted by PadfootTheWolf

QUOTE originally posted by Emmy

Pokemon start out at 70 happiness out of 255. Not sure the percentage on that, but if the happiness is at 70, there should be no danger of the pokemon running away as far as I know - that shouldn't have changed I wouldn't think.
20% of 255 is 51, so there's definitely been a decrease since the recode. Most of my pokemon should be at the 'default' 70 or higher (as I raise favorites in neutral fields with sweet hearts). I would just like to know if they will continue to drop in Happiness in this manner, as most of my shinies, albinos and melanistics are in Neutral fields. :/
Illix's AvatarIllix
Haha, I was here right when the server turned over! Pokefarm came up, then crashed for a few minutes. I figured everyone was logging on at the same time. XD I like it so far, especially the improved character art. :)
Current hoards: (female) Art © Illix
Goldshinx's AvatarGoldshinx
What about the Alt+o option, is that still going to be a thing?

Pages: 1234567··· 428429430

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page