PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Welcome to the Recode! >

KirØzey's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKirØzey
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Serra Taylor: I tried what you did and I got the same thing so it's not just you. I'm not sure who's "not ready" though...the poke'mon or the site? xD Either way, i'm sure it'll be back to normal in no time. It's still like early access to the site. At least that's how I see it. To make this another reason to post other than random talk that i'm sure someone else will cover, Somehow I feel like the site is empty. Like there's TOO much space in most places. I think the party page is fine but everywhere else I feel like something is missing. I don't like change. It might take me awhile to get used to. u 3u I wish you could snap poke'mon on the grid in the fields like the old poke'farm. I have the need to make them into a neat pile but it's still not easy to. AT least moving and renaming might be easier..I think..maybe i'm calling the wrong shots. I'm not trying to step on toes. *hides* +Mega Niovern is pretty nice too~
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page