PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Welcome to the Recode! >

Emmy's AvatarEmmy

QUOTE originally posted by PadfootTheWolf

QUOTE originally posted by Emmy

I see that this question has already been asked by Misa, but I had to go a few pages back to see it and it doesn't look like it's been answered, so I'm going to go ahead and get it out there again: are my Pokemon at risk of running away?? Everything in the neutral fields and party are really low, happiness-wise. Even those I spoiled with sweet hearts seem to be effected, despite being in neutral fields. If I recall, each pokemon starts out at 75%, correct? Why the decrease??
Pokemon start out at 70 happiness out of 255. Not sure the percentage on that, but if the happiness is at 70, there should be no danger of the pokemon running away as far as I know - that shouldn't have changed I wouldn't think.
20% of 255 is 51, so there's definitely been a decrease since the recode. Most of my pokemon should be at the 'default' 70 or higher (as I raise favorites in neutral fields with sweet hearts). I would just like to know if they will continue to drop in Happiness in this manner, as most of my shinies, albinos and melanistics are in Neutral fields. :/
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
/400
©2013 SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC. THE LAST OF US IS A TRADEMARK OF SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC. CREATED AND DEVELOPED BY NAUGHTY DOG, INC.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page