PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Welcome to the Recode! >

Lette's AvatarLette

QUOTE originally posted by Serra Taylor

I just noticed something, not sure if it's just me though. I went to remove the pokemon I have in there to replace with a new pair for my new hunt. However, it won't let me remove the Pokemon from the daycare. It says something about not ready yet in the popup that comes up. Aside from that and not knowing how t moove things around in my fields, I'm not having many issues.
Can't help with the daycare thing, but moving stuff in fields is pretty easy when you get the hang of it. click and drag within a box, just like it always was (though, there's a little "hand" for grabbing now). To move it to another box, just click on a pokemon, and the title of the box you're in changes to "move to field." Then you just drag the pokemon over that and drop it on that "move to field" box, and it'll open up your list of fields. Just click whichever you want to move it to. Or there's that new handy bulk move (click the four lines in the bottom right for options -> move pokemon), though I haven't tried that one out yet. :3
Visit Lette's Emporium - S/A/M, DP, & Dexing Avatar Credit: Silphcosprites.tumblr.com
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page