PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Welcome to the Recode! >

Lette's AvatarLette

QUOTE originally posted by Kayzzles

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

Hooray I can actually log in now. XD My Ubercharm is showing the wrong time left too, but Garth said something about cashe taking time to update so I'm just waiting to see if it'll fix itself. I noticed that the code in my About Me on my profile is messed up even though it doesn't look like any of the text got changed. It's literally just displaying the code. Is that gonna get fixed? Cause I have no idea how to code something like it myself, I was just using a premade.
I'm having the same issue, my whole About Me is a block of code. I know it says something about BBCoding errors, but I'm not really good with the BBCode side of things (I find html stuff easier, but I digress). Any chance of it getting fixed, or are we gonna have to remake all our About Me's that were like that (I know I saw many before the recode that had been like my own)
If your profiles are like mine, there's a mismatched styleclass there somewhere, meaning you have one too many [/ styleclass] tags at the end. All I did was remove one of those and everything seems to work fine. I was too lazy to go through the code right now, so I'm not sure if there are other problems, but you can give that a try. :) EDIT: About moving things out of your party. Took me some time to figure out. Go to your party page, and click the three lines (brings up options). There's an option there that says move to field, and you just select which field. :)
Visit Lette's Emporium - S/A/M, DP, & Dexing Avatar Credit: Silphcosprites.tumblr.com
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page