PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Welcome to the Recode! >

winterfoxy's Avatarwinterfoxy
1st off, I would like to say thank you to all the staff. YOu guys have done an amazing job with the site and the new eggs look great! I have watched over the past few months as the error pop-ups have become less and less until they were no longer really ever seen and I have watched as new things are worked on all the time. I would like to offer a suggestion, though I would understand why if it gets turned down or ignored. I think it would be really cool if we could eventually buy evolution items from the evolution requirements on our pokemon. That way, if we really wanted it, instead of waiting to find one in a box or going to the shop, we could do it from the pokemon itself. Like, even if the items were a little more expensive to count for our convenence, I think many people would find this useful and enjoyable. Again, thank you all for your hard work! I have two young children that I can barely keep up with. I can't imagine running a site for hundreds of people!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page