PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 420421422423424··· 428429430

Falinks's AvatarFalinks
ultra.pngd+.png
Yaaaay! Hooray for the finished recode! Can't wait to see what the future holds. ^^ I always figured the Zorua eggs looked like that because they're tricksters, fooling you into believing it was a shiny. Guess I wasn't too far off! A question, if I may: I've looked around for an answer and haven't really found one, so...will the ability to transfer Pokemon from PF1 ever return, or is it not going to come back? I hadn't joined PFQ when it was still a thing, but I had some babies on PF1 I'd love to have back if possible ~
Previously Otacon / Naganadel Just call me Asher ^^ Avatar: Urianger Augurelt from FFXIV: Shadowbringers - Official screenshot
KrazyK's AvatarKrazyK
senior.png
Is there going to be anything such as battling ,contests or musicals ? because that would be cool
HIYA GUYS!!! ITS KRAZYK!!! Ma username on pkmn showdown is KrazyKfuntime PM me to FITE ME!!!
Wardove's AvatarWardove
master.pnga.png
Otacon, yeah that'll be coming back at some point. We just aren't sure when. And KrazyK, The battling will be part of the Dojo, completely revamped. I don't know about musicals, but the contests will also be returning later on. Watch the video- Niet talks about the revamped battle system that will (eventually) be coded :) Along with other fun stuff, like fishing~
It's best to assume I just don't exist anymore oop. I'm very active on FR (Wardove #360598), and I'm also down for a hello on Discord (Wardove #1455) If you have one of the templates I made once upon a time and either want to shout out or talk code, Discord will get you a quick response. avatar drawn by Raske on FR!
Zeke-ish's AvatarZeke-ish
champion.pnge.png
You guy are pretty funny. Good job on finishing the recode and thanks for all the work you do, I hope the rest gets sorted out smoothly.
~I'm not sure what I did but sorry just in case~
Falinks's AvatarFalinks
ultra.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Wardove

Otacon, yeah that'll be coming back at some point. We just aren't sure when.
Oh, okay! Thanks for clearing that up for me. ^^

Otacon, yeah that'll be coming back at some point. We just aren't sure when. And KrazyK, The battling will be part of the Dojo, completely revamped. I don't know about musicals, but the contests will also be returning later on. Watch the video- Niet talks about the revamped battle system that will (eventually) be coded :) Along with other fun stuff, like fishing~
Whoopee. Sitting at a virtual lake while I stare for a virtual fish to bite. Naw, but really, I can't wait for the battling to come back! I've had my Shinxel stuck in the Dojo since the recode, and I can't wait to be able to train it again!
Hello, everyone! My name is EmeraldSpencer. I have a Youtube Channel and a Website, links to both are at the bottom!

I've started making Site Skins for people to use!

Kinaster Skin: sTT/kinaster Verlisify Skin: sTT/verlisify Hyper Niet Skin: sTT/hyper-niet Mega Jirachi Skin: sTT/mega-jirachi Koroku Skin: sTT/koroku Second Koroku Skin: sTT/koroku-2
Avatar was made by me. Is is myself wielding my Synchro Aegislash.
Wardove's AvatarWardove
master.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by EmeraldSpencer

Whoopee. Sitting at a virtual lake while I stare for a virtual fish to bite.
I dunno... It's all the joys of sitting in a boat with a fishing rod reading my book, but without the risk of bug bites or dropping my book into the lake~ ;) Also, catching Pokemon instead of normal fish XD

I dunno... It's all the joys of sitting in a boat with a fishing rod reading my book, but without the risk of bug bites or dropping my book into the lake~ ;) Also, catching Pokemon instead of normal fish XD
I was kidding. I used to go fishing with my Dad and never caught anything, but Pokémon fishing has always been fun.
Mauhea's AvatarMauhea
retiredstaff.pngmaster.pngs.png
*~*Congratulations!!!*~* Way to go for conquering what was a mammoth to-do list! I would say make sure you take a well-deserved break but it sounds like there's lots to be cracking on with between now and the new year! Also - loving the new Stats Page. (I'm even top 10 for some of those!) The site is looking fabulous right now and can only get better with all your upcoming plans. Hope it all goes smoothly and looking forward to future developments!
Avatar made by Dream. Used with permission~
KrazyK's AvatarKrazyK
senior.png

Ok thanks Otacon thats helpful 😀 Maybe the next recode they could add in musicals! I dont know how they might do it but they could try:)

Pages: 123··· 420421422423424··· 428429430

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page