PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 422423424425426··· 428429430

QUOTE originally posted by gopokemon121

According to the Stats page it says my longest PokeRadar streak is 0? I've had other hunts before, but also recently I have not been able to hatch any shinies for the past month though. I was just wondering if I had to break my current streak for it to show up or maybe a glitch on my end?
There's a bug thread about that.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
What about the shop?
x0/300
x3/300
Read the first post FAQ. It be there for a reason.
pDestiny's AvatarpDestiny

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

Read the first post FAQ. It be there for a reason.
Yarr, Garth be a pirate now.
Icon was taken from Yoshi's Story Resetting and Reviving
KÏGüRüMÏ's AvatarKÏGüRüMÏ
i just watched the video and im a huge fan of you niet just wanted you to know that and i love everything that has been done and i got so starstrucked when i saw that i have the same gloves that you do.. maybe thats a bit strange or funny.. oh well..
fyrebrite's Avatarfyrebrite
So with the shop not returning. We won't be able to buy evolution stones/items? Cause that seriously bugs me. I have to rely on getting them from scour missions and boxes. I want something more reliable.
Avatar is a picture of my dog, taken by me. 0
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Trade shops. Many older players sell them. Even I do for a cheaper price than it was in the former shop. (that no longer exists)
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
fyrebrite's Avatarfyrebrite

QUOTE originally posted by LadyElemental

Trade shops. Many older players sell them. Even I do for a cheaper price than it was in the former shop. (that no longer exists)
Personally, I really don't want to trade. Nor do I feel as though I should have to.
Tabitha Mori's AvatarTabitha Mori

QUOTE originally posted by fyrebrite

Personally, I really don't want to trade. Nor do I feel as though I should have to.
If that's how you feel, then you'll most likely have to rely on scours. Everything that was in the shop is obtainable elsewhere on site, where it should appropriately be.
Hi, PokeNerd! Summons, shinies, albinos, and gems UFT in my shop!
Rory's AvatarRory
I can't completely disagree, especially if someone needs to buy big quantities. But it's more probable that evo stones will be available somewhere else in the future (in the main games you can get them playing the Super Training), maybe they'll be available as prizes/drops for new features Niet's planning. I know it's has been a while since the recode, but try to wait some more.
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd

Pages: 123··· 422423424425426··· 428429430

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page