PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Welcome to the Recode! >

QUOTE originally posted by Wardove

Otacon, yeah that'll be coming back at some point. We just aren't sure when. And KrazyK, The battling will be part of the Dojo, completely revamped. I don't know about musicals, but the contests will also be returning later on. Watch the video- Niet talks about the revamped battle system that will (eventually) be coded :) Along with other fun stuff, like fishing~
Whoopee. Sitting at a virtual lake while I stare for a virtual fish to bite. Naw, but really, I can't wait for the battling to come back! I've had my Shinxel stuck in the Dojo since the recode, and I can't wait to be able to train it again!
Hello, everyone! My name is EmeraldSpencer. I have a Youtube Channel and a Website, links to both are at the bottom!

I've started making Site Skins for people to use!

Kinaster Skin: sTT/kinaster Verlisify Skin: sTT/verlisify Hyper Niet Skin: sTT/hyper-niet Mega Jirachi Skin: sTT/mega-jirachi Koroku Skin: sTT/koroku Second Koroku Skin: sTT/koroku-2
Avatar was made by me. Is is myself wielding my Synchro Aegislash.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page