PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 417418419420421··· 428429430

LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
grandmaster.pngc.png
Not to offend anyone, but personally I don't care too much for Niet's counter. It results in me gong through DCP way too fast. I love Garthic, Uzumi, Ravyne, and Ledah's counters though. My luck isn't the best, even with Sei's bonus, so I don't care too much. It can be useful though! Don't get me wrong. The boosts in general are amazing, we just all have our preferences.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
vanitail's Avatarvanitail
ultra.pngc+.png
Is it just me, or did the font on the links get slighter more green? Ex. the Lab, Party, PotD and Pokerus links.
Avatar is by Lumineu ~ sundae banner by is it necessary
grandmaster.pngc.png
Just you. Looks like the typical off-white/gray/white to me.
vanitail's Avatarvanitail
ultra.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by LadyElemental

Just you. Looks like the typical off-white/gray/white to me.
Ah alright, thanks. I wasn't quite sure if I was seeing things properly.
grandmaster.pngc.png
Huh. It's weird not having a counter or two active every day, or being a lot closer than they feel now. I suppose it is a good thing, after all you have to work in order to get a reward and it does no good to have it handed to you on a silver platter. After all, if it's handed to you on a silver platter you don't feel the same satisfaction or sometimes apprecition such a gift/reward deserves. Bye now. As for the trade upgrades, bloody bullocks, I wish I had enough GP for them, but I don't. And if this is found inappropriate in anyway, feel free to edit it.
frayed's Avatarfrayed
champion.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by LadyElemental

Huh. It's weird not having a counter or two active every day, or being a lot closer than they feel now. I suppose it is a good thing, after all you have to work in order to get a reward and it does no good to have it handed to you on a silver platter. After all, if it's handed to you on a silver platter you don't feel the same satisfaction or sometimes apprecition such a gift/reward deserves. Bye now. As for the trade upgrades, bloody bullocks, I wish I had enough GP for them, but I don't. And if this is found inappropriate in anyway, feel free to edit it.
I REALLY get what you mean. The GP stuff, not the counters. I find it really cool we get it everyday, now it's so much easier. But I wish it could be more of an effort nowadays, that used to mke the counters so... fun. I always waste my GP on shinies, if not enough then I buy the first thing I can get my hands on that I can afford xDDD My favourite counter is Ravyne's and Marie's, It helps with leveling up your rank! As for Ravyne's, it could be helpful when you really want a gem badge and you don't have enough gems for it.
⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ m. — 18 she/it art shop ᝰ.ᐟ toyhouse let's all smile
credit
bg: @yawnzzn pfp: chainsaw man F2U code by Gumshoe
NightSmudge's AvatarNightSmudge
grandmaster.pnge+.png
oh, I have an idea! you know when you go to the lab or the pokedex and see that there's a little description for the eggs? well I think it would be really helpful if those descriptions were put on the summary page of the eggs in your party and for when you're about to adopt an eggfrom the shelter, that way it would be easier for people to guess which egg is for which pokemon, especially with the new egg designs that came out recently
Hey, I draw stuff mer...
Zerø's AvatarZerø
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by NightSmudge

oh, I have an idea! you know when you go to the lab or the pokedex and see that there's a little description for the eggs? well I think it would be really helpful if those descriptions were put on the summary page of the eggs in your party and for when you're about to adopt an eggfrom the shelter, that way it would be easier for people to guess which egg is for which pokemon, especially with the new egg designs that came out recently
I'm not sure if this is really needed. Either way, a suggestion should be posted in the suggestions forum. You can always check the Pokedex for which Pokemon belongs to which egg. In the shelter it will tell you what Pokemon it is if you have it registered. If it's not telling you, you might as well adopt it so you then have the egg entry in your Pokedex. New users should be aiming to fill the Pokedex and older users can check the Pokédex if unsure.
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 53 — 1,212 / 8,587
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
v-water.png 64 z-normal.png x 5 gem_normal.png × 3389 4.pngCurrent Chain: 4/573
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
annador's Avatarhypermode-12.pngannador
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
..that feel when you were looking at the stats page when it was mentioned in the video. This is exciting though. owo; //edit ahh, finally a guesstimate of when Sun/Moon sprites may come out. ;u; Looks like I'll be putting off my legend hunt til after that. Don't want to risk breaking chain. ^^; Huge thank you to all of you for the hard work. <3
Passively collecting ; ♦ Buying: summon_mar.png's at 20zc/100gp/100k per - send a labeled trade! ♥ Passive Summons: summon_tle.png summon_mel.png summon_dce.png summon_jir.png ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from PFQ Advent ♥
Score: 10764
grandmaster.pngc.png
Holy mother of ice cream! I can't believe you guys are finished! (OK, I recognized Garth, automatically assuming other man wearing glasses is Niet). Well, not finished, but you know what I mean. You guys have been amazing!

Pages: 123··· 417418419420421··· 428429430

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page