PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Welcome to the Recode! >

Zerø's AvatarZerø
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by NightSmudge

oh, I have an idea! you know when you go to the lab or the pokedex and see that there's a little description for the eggs? well I think it would be really helpful if those descriptions were put on the summary page of the eggs in your party and for when you're about to adopt an eggfrom the shelter, that way it would be easier for people to guess which egg is for which pokemon, especially with the new egg designs that came out recently
I'm not sure if this is really needed. Either way, a suggestion should be posted in the suggestions forum. You can always check the Pokedex for which Pokemon belongs to which egg. In the shelter it will tell you what Pokemon it is if you have it registered. If it's not telling you, you might as well adopt it so you then have the egg entry in your Pokedex. New users should be aiming to fill the Pokedex and older users can check the Pokédex if unsure.
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 53 — 1,875 / 8,587
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
v-water.png 64 z-normal.png x 5 gem_normal.png × 3409 4.pngCurrent Chain: 0/1
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page