PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 428429430

wingull's Avatarwingull

QUOTE originally posted by lilkim558

Curious question how do i move pokemon out of my party now?
From your party page, look for the icon that looks like three bars stacked vertically, click it, and click 'send to field', I believe O;
"we'll figure somethin' out yeah just you and me so we can run away" - rowan / 22 yr / they/them code + icon by me
SilverWolf7's AvatarSilverWolf7
I can't find the albino hunt page to recharge it...Can someone tell me where it is please, I was relying on the notifications to rememeber to go there each day. without the notification i don't remember where it was.
Kells's AvatarKells

QUOTE originally posted by SilverWolf7

I can't find the albino hunt page to recharge it...Can someone tell me where it is please, I was relying on the notifications to rememeber to go there each day. without the notification i don't remember where it was.
Click here c:
Visit my trade shop! I collect:
Soul Hearts
Clear Bells
Gracidea Seeds
Helix Orbs
Ice Fangs
Wishing Stones
Art Credit
Sig and avatar by me
LongTimeAgo's AvatarLongTimeAgo
Is it possible to see when a user was last online? Everything is so different so it's not easy finding something that used to be there xP The other thing is that if I do [center] tag or a [b] tag inside a [tip] tag (e.g. [tip=[center]blah blah blah[/center]], the code messes up a lot and sees the "]" ([center]) as the end of the tip ([tip]). Does that even make any sense? xD It could just be my horrible coding skills but it seemed to have worked before the recode... But other than that, I think the site is going great and will improve a lot once the other features have been added. EDIT: 2nd issue has been fixed. You have to put everything you want in the tip inside quotation marks ([tip="[center]blah blah blah[/center]"[/tip]) thanks to Kells :)
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
So maybe I'm losing my mind, but I can't seem to move my pokemon from my party into a field?
Type Race: 339 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
I've found that this doesn't work while on my phone. A box pops up that says select a field, but beyond that, nothing ever loads in the box. as seen here Other than that I am almost ready to cry tears of joy with how much this site works with my phone. ;3;

QUOTE originally posted by altias

From your party page, look for the icon that looks like three bars stacked vertically, click it, and click 'send to field', I believe O;
Art By Pon3Splash of MY OC, made on a cellphone, sent via facebook, and colored by me. Proof: X XX XXX Just call me Yuki.❅ "In this shook-up, twisted world, I'm gradually growing transparent and vanishing Don’t look for me; don't look at me" - Unravel by TK from Ling Tosite Sigure
Maya's AvatarMaya
Lots I love .... lots I could live without ... Like center align on forum pages ... or having to zoom to 75% to keep from feeling like a senior citizen with giant bingo cards. And like Padfoot says ... there's a good reason I've deleted old conversations ... it's cuz I didn't want them or only needed certain parts of them. I almost feel like this was a step backwards. I mean I understand the why, and I know things are still being worked out, but this feels super clunky and less neat than pre-recode. It kinda feels ... meh. I mean it's my choice to stay on here and play the game, but I don't think this is particularly welcoming for new people, and very, very weird for those of us who have been around for a while. >.<
Nothing is impossible - improbable, unlikely, but never impossible. Avvie by Me! <3
Samma-Chan's AvatarSamma-Chan
In regards to the users online page, will there be a way to only show users you haven't clicked like how it used to be before the recode? That's actually really convenient for me when I go on click sprees and I don't want to end up clicking on someone's profile who I've already clicked before.
created by Chary for scoring 2,000 Points on Team Subzero Slammer
Icon from here
ÉrrähM's AvatarÉrrähM
Still can't access fields at all. Mine or anyone elses :/ Am I the only one with this problem? I get this when I try:

expected color value: failed at `background-color: fade(@col-flavour-up,80%);` modules/fields/fields.less on line 209 — /classes/lessc.class.php L.3274 ----- Stack trace: lessc_parser->throwError('expected color value', 4059) — /classes/lessc.class.php L.1878 lessc->throwError('expected color value') — /classes/lessc.class.php L.1081 lessc->assertColor(array ( 0 => 'keyword', 1 => '',)) — /classes/lessc.class.php L.930 lessc->colorArgs(array ( 0 => 'list', 1 => ',', 2 => array ( 0 => array ( 0 => 'keyword', 1 => '', ), 1 => array ( 0 => 'number', 1 => '80', 2 => '%', ), ),)) — /classes/lessc.class.php L.1016
Do I need to do something to fix this issue on my end?
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13

QUOTE originally posted by SweetSacrifice

I've found that this doesn't work while on my phone. A box pops up that says select a field, but beyond that, nothing ever loads in the box. Other than that I am almost ready to cry tears of joy with how much this site works with my phone. ;3;

QUOTE originally posted by altias

Oh. Thanks!

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 428429430

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page