PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 428429430

Suki Kuchiki's AvatarSuki Kuchiki
Thanks so much guys it looks great! Despite having to reload (at the beginning I don't have to anymore) and the lag at the beginning it's wonderful! It's more organized. :) Big thanks to Niet.
Avatar is my Pokesona and Calc's 'Sona made by Calcanthite. Used with permission. Thank you! Joint Shop 💕Signature template made by Kase. 💕
258/500
2/500
Batty3300's AvatarBatty3300
earlier I spotted a little victini in a coner of the page it was really cute and I was about to see if anything happened after clicking on it but the page reloaded haha
Oh, I absolutely dislike the way the PMs are now. I kept important things in my inbox and outbox and deleted things I had no use for anymore or were completed trades, etc. I hope to see the old layout of PMs return honestly...
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Azunyan's AvatarAzunyan
I'm loving the update ^.^ I kept bouncing with excitement as each day passed while I waited! Though I panicked when I actually tried to log in and it said facebook was no longer continued since that's how I signed up in the first place D: I was like nooo!!! But fear not I got my login stuff back~ Can't wait until the rest of the stuff is done. Ya'll did wonderful jobs on the new update :3 keep up the hard work, we appreciate it!
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
In my opinion, the jump and clickback button should take top-priority for adding, since that allows for easy clicks. Shortcuts for those should be considered high, but are nowhere near as necessary as the actual buttons. This seems like a great update otherwise! So glad you can hatch/evolve multiple pokemon at a time now. That got really annoying to have to sit through that animation every time.
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
wingull's Avatarwingull

QUOTE originally posted by Camwoodstock

In my opinion, the jump and clickback button should take top-priority for adding, since that allows for easy clicks. Shortcuts for those should be considered high, but are nowhere near as necessary as the actual buttons.
100% agree! By being able to just jump to the next online user / clickback, it'd be easier on the server, I think (less pages to load, as the online and interaction pages would be middlemen in these cases) and it'd be easier for us users to interact with others. I hope they'll get fixed up soon!
"we'll figure somethin' out yeah just you and me so we can run away" - rowan / 22 yr / they/them code + icon by me
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
O.O the evolution animation looks amazing! Awesome jobs guys! I did notice that the "About me" areas are slightly thinner than they used to be and that the free-code set ups don't fit in them anymore. Is there a way to fix that without me having to change the whole sight skin? (Because this ones kinda cool) I also noticed that the trainer card doesn't flip over anymore. Is that something that hasn't been put back in yet or is it not a thing anymore?
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13

QUOTE originally posted by PadfootTheWolf

Oh, I absolutely dislike the way the PMs are now. I kept important things in my inbox and outbox and deleted things I had no use for anymore or were completed trades, etc. I hope to see the old layout of PMs return honestly...
This honestly. I'm not sure of the new Conversation thing.
Type Race: 328 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
SirDracovish's AvatarSirDracovish
Curious question how do i move pokemon out of my party now?
A lot I like, a lot I don't. First, I miss parties being in columns. It's the little things, you know? xD Easier to click down than back and forth. Whatever. I'll get used to it. Um, and in that same vein, wish profile card and About Me was still to the left of the party. First day. I'll adjust. I DO love how the badges are in the profile card. Nice touch. No more favorite Pokemon though? Will that come back? Haven't explored everything yet, but excited to see new things. Everything seems so much bigger and wider, it's a little odd, but again, it'll take a few days. Still, miss those column parties. If that's my biggest critique, I think it'll be alright. :)

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 428429430

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page