PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 428429430

Odessa's AvatarOdessa
Seeing that everyone loves the new changes, there must be something wrong with me. I am not liking this new, primitive and simplified looks of the site. As someone mentioned, it feels a lot like working in Notepad. If going to the very basic look of the game was a goal, then it was done successfuly, but sadly it is not something enjoyable for me. I will give it a try and maybe I get used to it.

QUOTE originally posted by Odessa

Seeing that everyone loves the new changes, there must be something wrong with me. I am not liking this new, primitive and simplified looks of the site. As someone mentioned, it feels a lot like working in Notepad. If going to the very basic look of the game was a goal, then it was done successfuly, but sadly it is not something enjoyable for me. I will give it a try and maybe I get used to it.
"everyone loves the new changes" - That's a rather strong assumption... But there are many things to come. The layout is different, yes, and that will be likely the hardest thing to get used to, but give it time is all I can say.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
wingull's Avatarwingull

QUOTE originally posted by Odessa

I don't know if I'd call it primitive! If I wanted primitive, I'd look at any Geocities page from the 1990s, hehe. Hopefully we can all get used to the new layout, though!
"we'll figure somethin' out yeah just you and me so we can run away" - rowan / 22 yr / they/them code + icon by me

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

So what I'm saying, Sally is now Dori...
this was much funnier than it had any right to be. ...anyway i'm just mostly just wait for things to settle down enugh and for things to come back online so i can get back to my hunt good and proper.
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +66,092,773
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
love the new look. Just have to ask about abino radar. Is it up and if it is where is it located?
My avatar is my avatar from gaia online.
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. I sorta miss the old look, but alas, what can I do? Voice my opinions to you lovely people? xD Can do! Anyway... I dunno. It feels... wrong? I was so used to the old that the new is scary.
Type Race: 0 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons

QUOTE originally posted by AsymDoll13

I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. I sorta miss the old look, but alas, what can I do? Voice my opinions to you lovely people? xD Can do! Anyway... I dunno. It feels... wrong? I was so used to the old that the new is scary.
That sounds a little bit like the old "I don't like change!"-line. If you're just having issues with the fact that it's changed, then I suggest giving it a few days... Let the whole thing settle in a bit - give yourself the chance to maybe figure out what the issue is, y'know? Then ya can tell us and we can use your feedback! :D The best thing about this is that it's all subject to change. This isn't necessarily the final design of the site, especially not if there happens to be an amazing revelation of some sort =P
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
I really love the new design of the site, though that might just be because I like new things. I'm looking forward to when unlocking forum threads and the trade centre are available again. All in all, I just love the look of the recode. <33
KohlBlack's AvatarKohlBlack
I havent seen what the desktop site looks like yet, and I probably won't be able to for a while since my laptop is out of commission (hopefully it gets fixed soon). The mobile site, however, is looking very nice so far. I haven't explored everything yet, but already I'm liking how much easier it is to navigate and interact. Overall, good work. Keep it up! (^O^)
Made by WilliamAllen
Made by NixNight
croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
Will we ever be able to erase or hide conversationg in the PM section? Because I used to use that as a means to know what trades or things I was currently handeling, based on if there was a PM still there or if I'd deleted it. So seeing every single one and no way to hide or delete any as far as I could find, is gonna throw me off. BUt I'll adjust if needed, never hurts to ask tho. On a better note, the desktop notification and notification noises work wonderfully. I gotta get used to the noise tho, it keeps startling me cause I keep forgetting about it.

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 428429430

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page