PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 428429430

NORsevvy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNORsevvy
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png
only ing I'm have trouble I ityping itdeletes and only threadsand pm. soanifthis ' ish ardd o understanding. I'm on mobile too.
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 0 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
KatKlaw's AvatarKatKlaw
champion.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

I'm glad the news symbol is "distracting and bright" since... That's what it should be! It's like a town crier walking around ringing his bell and yelling the news out to everyone. You're not meant to ignore him because the news they gave out was important - just like our news! To make it go away, simply view the news! That simple ;) Once all has been viewed, no more flashy dot =D
But I don't like that crier ringing his bell in my face every five minutes. Whenever there is a new reply post to the important news I don't exactly want to come and check it out every time to make it stop. Would it be possible to have it only flashing for said important stuff rather than everything else that gets posted? And I'm not trying to say that what people are saying is not important, it's just not... the important news or updates that I need to read.
Poochylover's AvatarPoochylover
master.pngb.png
So after working with fields a bit more I've come to the conclusion that I don't really like the new layout for them. It's weird not being able to see the next field and I keep getting to the last one without realizing it. The Pokemon fading instead of disappearing is a little annoying. At first I thought it was cool, but I keep thinking that there are more Pokemon to click in a stack than there actually are. Stacks of one type of Pokemon look weird and blurry too. Like a fuzzy version of that Pokemon. My mind kept tricking me into thinking I wasn't wearing my contacts or something. Also, if you leave and re-enter someone's fields, the Pokemon appear normally, as if you never clicked them, which can make it difficult to find where you left off with clicks.
Alik's AvatarAlik
grandmaster.pngc+.png
@Everyone asking You cannot move anything from the party to your fields right now but you can move things from the field into the party.
NightcallerZ's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNightcallerZ
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png
Okay, here goes. Take note, this is my opinion and if at any point it sounds like I'm just being rude, well, I'm not. Overall, I don't much care for this. I mean, there are so many things missing that were just there, ya know? And, yeah, I know. It'll be back in a few days or weeks. But, really, I'm here askin myself "Why". Why make a huge deal out of this that only seems to simplify the site. Why edit everythin to a point where older users literally have to relearn the site just to do what we did before. Don't get me wrong, I like the fact everyone seems to have something good to say about it now, and it makes me feel like a total jerk to even been sayin this, but, really, I preferred the previous version. Fields feel like PF1's with PFQ's mechanics(I never really liked the way PF1 did fields), the bbcode errors are a pain, the inability to go to my fields page and move party mons to my fields is... a pain, to be honest. These are just some of my dislikes. And, I'm sorry to say, there aren't much in the way of likes other than the use of Yuki's suggestion with the mass evolving. I'm one that only uses my laptop to play. People say that it looks good on mobile. Cool. On desktops, though? It just looks a hot mess. There are a lot of things I miss. The banner, the background. Now, my skin shows as just grey. Again, I'm sorry. I guess I don't really like change. I'm glad that others seem to like this recode. I'm sorry that I'm not one of those people.

TR Code
croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
master.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Oúra

@Everyone asking You cannot move anything from the party to your fields right now but you can move things from the field into the party.
Actually, you can. Just from the party page not the fields page. As said multiple times before, each pokemon on the party page has an options button, three little lines, with the option to move to field.
El-ahrairah's AvatarEl-ahrairah
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Really hating how big the fonts are... :( Im trying to have an EXP bar in my about me, but the gosh darned font is too big i can't fit what I want in the EXP bar in the tiny space! Also using items from your inventory as a thing for EXP bars (like {inventory=Ice Gem}/40) no longer works... Also, the text in the tips are too big, and only fit in the space of the object it is in!! You cannot have a list of prices of your things for sale in your About Me, there simply isn't enough space!, so the solution would be to put it in a tip, but not anymore it seems... (Also the tips having fixed positions is kinda, pretty, really, lame/boring...) Sorry if I sound rude, I just had a nice set-up for my about me, and I don't know how I could re-do it... :(
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
@KatKlaw: The News flashy thing only happens if the first post is edited, which is kind of a sign of something important that you should check ;) @Oura: Incorrect. As has been repeatedly stated, choose the "Send to Field" option from the little menu thing, either on your Party page, Profile page or the Sumamry pages.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Mùff Pizza's AvatarMùff Pizza
booster.pnggrandmaster.pngss.png
You can move the pokemon from your party to the fields. Just click the 3 lines at the bottom of the Pokemon you want to move and it will have a list of options example ''send to field'' Edit: Niet beats me :c

Avatar made by Jellyfishbones, for my use only <3
Misa's AvatarMisa
ultra.pngb.png

Actually you can. Go to your individual Pokemon's profile and find that drop down menu in the bottom right corner and it should have a "send to Field" option.
Avatar is a screencap from the TV show Supernatural

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 428429430

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page