PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Stream schedule

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 111213

Hey all!

We're going to start doing more active streams - these can range from a game being played while we're open for discussion with you guys to having an artist stream their work and answering any questions.

Next stream: Monday Mar 15th at 8PM Server Time on Twitch
This is a "planning" stream where we figure out the details for various features. Suggestions welcome along the way! If you wish to join in with these streams, please do keep in mind that all site rules do apply in them! We have an active in-built chat system that also shows up on stream so you'll be seen :D Sadly, with active chats, there are chances that a comment may get missed - if that is the case, don't fret! It's fine if you ask again c: If we're in the middle of another thing being answered though, we won't interrupt it, so be sure to be patient! At the bottom of this post, you will see when we have streams planned! Unplanned streams may happen sometimes, too. If this interests you, come and be a part of the streams here!

Schedule

Monday, 22nd February 2021 - 15pm(20:00) server time - Dev Stream: Documenting features Niet: "Well, I've procrastinated long enough over this. However, due to YouTube making it harder and harder to do embedded streams (I guess they want to force people to be on their website...) I'm going to be trying this out over on Twitch instead. The downside is that, for now, there won't be any PFQ integration, so you'll need a Twitch account to chat. If it goes well, I'll be able to look into integrating Twitch streams instead of YouTube streams for the future, so this is very much a test! Come hang out and help make this a success!" https://twitch.tv/pfq_niet
Arebani's AvatarArebani
When you do a gaming stream, which games may you do? Only Pokemon related or also other things like the Resident Evil streams you did? :D And will we always be able to see when the next stream is, so we won't miss it?
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
ObsidianMage's AvatarObsidianMage
oh Yay!! I can't wait to see more streams! It was really fun the last time, I'll do my best to tune in again :D
I’m Mage and I like bug type pokemon made by Matamoja :)
Suggestions are welcomed for games. I want to do ones that don't really have any age limits on them ( at worst, 13 W/ fair warning ) but higher age rated games aren't something I can't do or anything, I just want to let all people join in, if possible. The aim is to announce future streams here so those who want to join are able :)
Firestar's AvatarFirestar
Untitled Goose Game for the Switch? Just a suggestion lol just honk at everybody!
Amethystria's AvatarAmethystria
What about Okami either for PS2 or the HD remaster they did for PC? It's family friendly and the artwork is amazing. Not to mention the storyline is really good as well.

QUOTE originally posted by Crystalmystria

What about Okami either for PS2 or the HD remaster they did for PC? It's family friendly and the artwork is amazing. Not to mention the storyline is really good as well.
If that happens, if Garth or whoever does badly on time during a battle, guess what the Chuggaaconroy Fansquad's gonna say? lol
That said, perhaps Resident Evil: Director's Cut because this stupid Basement Theme ^-^ LINK REMOVED Alternatively, I'd be down for an HGSS Stream, but everything that can be named is namd by the chat

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
coolclaws7's Avatarcoolclaws7
It'd be cool to watch you guys play stardew valley! Or you know,,, one of the pokemon games XD maybe nuzlocke challege?
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Are you only able to stream PC games? Nice Multiplayer games would be Mario Kart/Party and Luigi's Mansion 3 Luigi's Mansion is also nice in Singleplayer (and yes Untitled Goose Game too xD) Nice PC games are also: Overcooked (funny, hectic, Multiplayer) Trine (puzzle, Multiplayer) Passpartout: The starving Artist (funny, drawing, short, Singleplayer) Rime (beautiful, might be considered slow, Singleplayer) Journey (short, beautiful, Singleplayer) and PS4: The Last Guardian (beautiful, Singleplayer)
Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
storm silver nuzlocke ;3c
Ange ✦ She/They ✦
agender pan
journalshop
F2U code by Colorful
Hoard:|| Buying: | |
Poison Deltas

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page