PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Stream schedule

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 111213

Jaezin's AvatarJaezin

immortalizing this here

muffi's Avatarmuffi
Can this be added as "maturity feature" so the pings stop bothering me, please? You also dont want people with mature content disabled to join your discord cause of discords terms of service to limit age to 13. Theres the same age restriction working for Twitch. I call double-standarts. (And im serious, this is annoying to me. With respect, please look for a change :) )
Made by popcorn8784
0/5000
Looking for jolly:
Ariados/Spinarak
Golisopod/Wimpod
Pinsir
Vikavolt/Charjabug/Grubbin
Araquanid/Dewpider
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Please don't try to disguise your personal dislike for the notification as some kind of "protect the children" white knighting. It's not a good look. Just say what you mean: the notification of a stream that contains work pertaining to the future of the game you're playing, annoys you. That's fine. It's fine to be annoyed. It's fine to request change. But don't make it something it isn't and especially don't make accusations of double-standards. As per previous discussion, there will be notification of development-related streams so that people can stay informed of upcoming plans and changes and have their say on various changes. Gaming streams, however, will only be mentioned in Discord announcements (and without a ping), and via the Timers bar (which you can hide entries from). That is the compromise I'm currently working with.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
muffi's Avatarmuffi
I think you misunderstood me; i give as much about child protection as you do, no more, no less! All im saying is that theres an incosequency in your policies in that regard, and that indeed annyos me. What about just announcing and streaming the gaming via discord only, and tag only these that have a specific role applied for gaming and community relevant activity? I appreciate that you make effords to include the cummunity in the update and development progress, but - and this is not about child protection, but participation - you are using platforms for this that both exclude the same group of persons from interation. Please dont assume what i mean to say, cause you did poorly - im looking forward to any progress and userfriendlyness of the side, but im actually annoyed by being actively excluded from that and being rubbed that under my nose any other week. Thanks for understanding.
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
This is the wrong place for that, you’ll want the Trade Forum.
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page