PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Stream schedule

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 111213

TimelordSnowy's AvatarTimelordSnowy

QUOTE originally posted by Obsydian

QUOTE originally posted by TimelordSnowy

whats server time? Im trying to see if Ill be able to make it to that or not..
It's the time at the top of the site. It's between all the currency and the messages and forums. It's 24 hour time so 3pm is 15:00. Also, yeeessssss for Outer Wilds! It's so chill once you get over the obvious impending doom.
i know that...i meant what time zone
Avatar: By LonewolfHanzo "Sometimes ya gotta back up to go forward." ~Brain(Happy Feet 2)
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Server Time is UTC - so 15:00 (or 3:00 PM) for the Stream is +/- whatever hours you are away from there :-)
AVID delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 2/167 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
DomanDragon's AvatarDomanDragon
A few good games I'd suggest for streaming are Puyo Puyo Tetris, Grapple Force Rena, Rez Infinite, and A Hat in Time. They're all available on Steam.
Avatar credit to Twitter user FlutterSprite. Go check out their amazing puzzle game, Petal Crash, on PS4, Switch, Steam, and Itch.io! Alyssa Aspen, the character in the avatar, belongs to me.
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
I'll probably have a heart attack if you guys play any if the Mother games haha. But in all honesty, I think a 'chill' game is more likely. Stuff such as: A Hat In Time, Untitled Goose Game, Minecraft, Stardew Valley, and Pokémon seem fit for streams like these, since they're pretty chill.
they/he avatar by me
Obsydian's AvatarObsydian

QUOTE originally posted by RenCringe

I'll probably have a heart attack if you guys play any if the Mother games haha. But in all honesty, I think a 'chill' game is more likely. Stuff such as: A Hat In Time, Untitled Goose Game, Minecraft, Stardew Valley, and Pokémon seem fit for streams like these, since they're pretty chill.
Ooh, multiplayer Minecraft and Stardew valley! Get some of us involved!
Avatar is a pic I took of my friend's cat. She looked apropriately dramatic.
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
Should play Jackbox games like quiplash and have the audience vote on the answers if someone on staff has the game. ^.^ It'd be hilarious to watch people going at it

QUOTE originally posted by naeriie

Should play Jackbox games like quiplash and have the audience vote on the answers if someone on staff has the game. ^.^ It'd be hilarious to watch people going at it
Might I introduce you to Use Your Words?

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
In the past some of the most fun livestreams have been with staff hosting various Jackbox games between themselves, and even opening it up to users to play as well, with Everyone watching able to vote. Do not think it would take much to convince them to do that again xD
Emily Jones's AvatarEmily Jones

QUOTE originally posted by Obsydian

Ooh, multiplayer Minecraft and Stardew valley! Get some of us involved!
A minecraft stream sounds like a great idea! We all could play pixelmon (pokemon minecraft mod)!
made by Suría
made by Chary
made by MochaFox
Credits!
Signature credits can be found in my About Me!
FresherOrc4's AvatarFresherOrc4
or create a pixelmon server (a pixelmon server sounds nice but will take a while to do plugins on server tho)
Forum Avater made by me in Piskel | Regirock and Regice sprite made by Game Freak

Pages: 12345··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page