PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Stream schedule

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 111213

I'm only set up for PC gaming at this time but Niet is set up for Switch. That's not me, though xD Tldr: possible but unlikely, wires across the room isn't the best idea.
Obsydian's AvatarObsydian
Anyone else up for poorly translated dating sims? Those are always a riot.
Avatar is a pic I took of my friend's cat. She looked apropriately dramatic.
Yay!! More streams would be amazing. The last one was fantastic 😄 I'm excited for this I've seen a couple people mention Okami, and it really is a fantastic game, especially remastered. I don't know anything about the pc version, but the switch version is great

Wow, this is actually pretty legit...
psst! click the image to take the quiz ☺
Outer Wilds (via the Epic Store or on Xbox One) is an amazing game, in tons of ways. I would recommend just searching it up and reading something about it, because I just don't have the words to describe how much I enjoyed it. Or just play it, it's even better without knowing anything, it is a mystery after all.

Shop/Resources

Hoard Progress

Thunder Stones and Cornn Berries
1703 of 2,222
"Why?" they asked me.
15995 of 22,222
So I replied, "Why is the greatest question of life, yet I can answer it easily. I simply wanted to."
327 of 500 Buying/Swapping in Shop
Iona's AvatarIona
Ah that's awesome! Hope you guys play something like Stardew Valley.
Genderfluid - Any Pronouns
Polyamorous Demiromantic Demisexual
USA
Team Instinct
21 / 1000
NekoMoon26's AvatarNekoMoon26
LIVE A LIVE if you wanna chat can name all the protags
Nov 2017:
Antrew's AvatarAntrew
Just for clarification (silly brain!) will you be 're-posting' streams somewhere for later watching? Just wondering in case I miss them, 3 PM server time is 10 AM here, and I've got some duties to attend too, so just wondering! Thanks Garthic! - Antrew
TimelordSnowy's AvatarTimelordSnowy
whats server time? Im trying to see if Ill be able to make it to that or not..
Avatar: By LonewolfHanzo "Sometimes ya gotta back up to go forward." ~Brain(Happy Feet 2)
Obsydian's AvatarObsydian

QUOTE originally posted by TimelordSnowy

whats server time? Im trying to see if Ill be able to make it to that or not..
It's the time at the top of the site. It's between all the currency and the messages and forums. It's 24 hour time so 3pm is 15:00. Also, yeeessssss for Outer Wilds! It's so chill once you get over the obvious impending doom.
GLJordan's AvatarGLJordan
star wars the old republic?

Pages: 1234··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page