PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Stream schedule

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Stream schedule >

Hey all!

We're going to start doing more active streams - these can range from a game being played while we're open for discussion with you guys to having an artist stream their work and answering any questions.

Next stream: Monday Mar 15th at 8PM Server Time on Twitch
This is a "planning" stream where we figure out the details for various features. Suggestions welcome along the way! If you wish to join in with these streams, please do keep in mind that all site rules do apply in them! We have an active in-built chat system that also shows up on stream so you'll be seen :D Sadly, with active chats, there are chances that a comment may get missed - if that is the case, don't fret! It's fine if you ask again c: If we're in the middle of another thing being answered though, we won't interrupt it, so be sure to be patient! At the bottom of this post, you will see when we have streams planned! Unplanned streams may happen sometimes, too. If this interests you, come and be a part of the streams here!

Schedule

Monday, 22nd February 2021 - 15pm(20:00) server time - Dev Stream: Documenting features Niet: "Well, I've procrastinated long enough over this. However, due to YouTube making it harder and harder to do embedded streams (I guess they want to force people to be on their website...) I'm going to be trying this out over on Twitch instead. The downside is that, for now, there won't be any PFQ integration, so you'll need a Twitch account to chat. If it goes well, I'll be able to look into integrating Twitch streams instead of YouTube streams for the future, so this is very much a test! Come hang out and help make this a success!" https://twitch.tv/pfq_niet
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page