PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Remove tourney egg lock

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123··· 678910

Dystøpianist's AvatarDystøpianist
Change to support. @Tiffyxfishy is very convincing.
I have a complete set of Arceus plates! You can borrow them for 10k credits/10 gp/2 Zophan a plate! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g8ybtF5fck

QUOTE originally posted by EliteFourKarika

No support: You can wait and get the eggs later if you need to. Its not as if the eggs will ever be removed from the prize shop. The eggs are buyable from the Prize shop for your prize tokens from perticipating in each contest. You can always wait and buy an egg later.
that is at the very least a month and a half wait. waiting that long just so you can get a pokedex entry just isn't practical.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Jaheira's AvatarJaheira

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

No support: You can wait and get the eggs later if you need to. Its not as if the eggs will ever be removed from the prize shop. The eggs are buyable from the Prize shop for your prize tokens from perticipating in each contest. You can always wait and buy an egg later.
that is at the very least a month and a half wait. waiting that long just so you can get a pokedex entry just isn't practical.
Support. If you really think of this from the old players point of view (or why not newer ones who have achieved Arceus), decided to have a little break from the game, and then come back. I was lucky enough that my return was at the end of the current Tournament season, but all of us are not that lucky. It might seem a little time to wait for some people, but it really is not. This game is alot of fun when it comes to melan hunting pokemons (frustrating aswell, lol), and that is the reason for me atleast to come back each day to click and hatch those eggies :)
Template by Jaheira with the help of Hrafnae
Current hunt:
Trainer's Trinkets
CrobatQueen's AvatarCrobatQueen

No support: You can wait and get the eggs later if you need to. Its not as if the eggs will ever be removed from the prize shop. The eggs are buyable from the Prize shop for your prize tokens from perticipating in each contest. You can always wait and buy an egg later. Also you can always adopt the from the shelter and breed for the egg it may take more time but it is possible too.
Tournament prize PFQ 'exclusives' are not breedable for I believe two seasons AFTER they're first added to the site. So while you might get lucky in adopting a hatched version and get the Pokedex entry that way, you are locked out of the Eggdex which is necessary for Arceus rank until you are able to hatch it yourself. That requires participating in a tournament for which it is the prize and earning a point, as well as earning or purchasing enough tokens to get the egg. Unfortunately is not as simple or easy as you seem to think. Theres multiple barriers here.
Icon drawn by me!

QUOTE originally posted by Vorkath

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

Support. If you really think of this from the old players point of view (or why not newer ones who have achieved Arceus), decided to have a little break from the game, and then come back. I was lucky enough that my return was at the end of the current Tournament season, but all of us are not that lucky. It might seem a little time to wait for some people, but it really is not. This game is alot of fun when it comes to melan hunting pokemons (frustrating aswell, lol), and that is the reason for me atleast to come back each day to click and hatch those eggies :)
That is just being impatient. Sometimes in life we have to wait thats just life. Now lts move on I have a different opinion so be it but you don't have to quote someone just because you disagree with them and make them look dumb. Somone has a different oppinion so be it not everyone is going to agree with you move on and relax. Also I have missed the earlier tornaments but I am not going on about it as I was not a member of the site at that time. I am just trying my best isnt that what we should all do try our best. I may not have an Arceus rank but I have a right to have an oppinion. As for hunting I am going to wait till my rank goes up. Right now I just need to wait and hatch eggs and evolve my pokemon.
^_^
My Avatar was drawn by me there is no link cause it is hand drawn on paper and took a photo of it and shrunk it to the covered dimensions.
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Don't you understand that hunting without Arceus is just impractical? Although one of the recent updates made having Champion Rank with only a couple of Dexes missing almost as good as Arceus it's still useful to have all possible boosts.
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

snip
Hi, original poster here. Firstly, people are just as entitled to their opinion as you are. And i see no one bejng particularly rude or condescending towards you, so no meed to get defensive. I understand your feedback but, and i mean this with jo offense to you or anyone else that falls into this caregory, this is a suggestion made more for players who are at pokefarm's endgame, where melan hunting and accumulating currency is incredibly important to fund big hunts. And Arceus rank is a BIG deal to these users. For example, an endgame user with a starpass and HM whos able to max shelter and daycare adopts can make atleast (not considering shazi days) 1946 egg adoptions in the span of two weeks (the median wait time to unlock an egg on missed tourneys) and that 1.9k+ chain with arceus melan boost could really make a difference bertween getting a melan and not getting a melan. Especially if theres a good sei day or sei/niet or even a MCW between those days.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Sorry. Yes I understand that some users have Hypermode and that they like to unlock eggs quick. Thats fine I am not going to argue with that. I am not going to argue with you for supporting the suggestion either. You have your reasons to agree with the suggestion.
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
A wittle baby uwu bump
Kårñstêin's AvatarKårñstêin
I feel like all my points have probably been said, but full support! I think it's a bit silly to have ANYTHING on the site, especially for a few weeks or nearly two months, legitimately unobtainable. That's one of the things I like so much about this game. I wanna go get a melan deerling? I can pay users to hunt for me, or hunt it myself. Shiny charm box? If I save up I could do it! Missing a mega? Bit pricey but I'll buy that charizard megastone off market if I have to. Shiny legendary? I better start collecting summons! It honestly feels the a game full of opportunity because ANYTHING IS OBTAINABLE with the right angle and enough determination from a player. But that ONE egg. I'm scheduled into working full time double shifts for a week (it HAS happened, I was not active at all lol) and missed the one tourney. It is impossible. There is no way to achieve it. I can't breed it, can't spend money to get it, can't get the egg dex from someone else. It is literally something that is impossible and I've been locked out of for weeks. This one little pokemon's egg. Oh frusky, I will give you one thousand tokens, hoard you until I have fields upon fields of you, why can't I have your egg? Tl;dr, this game is a game of possibilities where you get as far as your determination gets you (just like in a real pokemon journey). An impossible egg doesn't make sense!
Red Soul Dew

Red Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a red coloration that manages to emanate playfulness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latias.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +7,759,877
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we'll walk alone in fear. Where do we go from here?"

Pages: 123··· 678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page