PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remove tourney egg lock

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Remove tourney egg lock >

Kårñstêin's AvatarKårñstêin
I feel like all my points have probably been said, but full support! I think it's a bit silly to have ANYTHING on the site, especially for a few weeks or nearly two months, legitimately unobtainable. That's one of the things I like so much about this game. I wanna go get a melan deerling? I can pay users to hunt for me, or hunt it myself. Shiny charm box? If I save up I could do it! Missing a mega? Bit pricey but I'll buy that charizard megastone off market if I have to. Shiny legendary? I better start collecting summons! It honestly feels the a game full of opportunity because ANYTHING IS OBTAINABLE with the right angle and enough determination from a player. But that ONE egg. I'm scheduled into working full time double shifts for a week (it HAS happened, I was not active at all lol) and missed the one tourney. It is impossible. There is no way to achieve it. I can't breed it, can't spend money to get it, can't get the egg dex from someone else. It is literally something that is impossible and I've been locked out of for weeks. This one little pokemon's egg. Oh frusky, I will give you one thousand tokens, hoard you until I have fields upon fields of you, why can't I have your egg? Tl;dr, this game is a game of possibilities where you get as far as your determination gets you (just like in a real pokemon journey). An impossible egg doesn't make sense!
Red Soul Dew

Red Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a red coloration that manages to emanate playfulness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latias.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +7,840,881
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we'll walk alone in fear. Where do we go from here?"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page