PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remove tourney egg lock

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Remove tourney egg lock >

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by EliteFourKarika

snip
Hi, original poster here. Firstly, people are just as entitled to their opinion as you are. And i see no one bejng particularly rude or condescending towards you, so no meed to get defensive. I understand your feedback but, and i mean this with jo offense to you or anyone else that falls into this caregory, this is a suggestion made more for players who are at pokefarm's endgame, where melan hunting and accumulating currency is incredibly important to fund big hunts. And Arceus rank is a BIG deal to these users. For example, an endgame user with a starpass and HM whos able to max shelter and daycare adopts can make atleast (not considering shazi days) 1946 egg adoptions in the span of two weeks (the median wait time to unlock an egg on missed tourneys) and that 1.9k+ chain with arceus melan boost could really make a difference bertween getting a melan and not getting a melan. Especially if theres a good sei day or sei/niet or even a MCW between those days.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page