PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remove tourney egg lock

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Remove tourney egg lock >

QUOTE originally posted by Vorkath

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

QUOTE originally posted by EliteFourKarika

No support: You can wait and get the eggs later if you need to. Its not as if the eggs will ever be removed from the prize shop. The eggs are buyable from the Prize shop for your prize tokens from perticipating in each contest. You can always wait and buy an egg later.
that is at the very least a month and a half wait. waiting that long just so you can get a pokedex entry just isn't practical.
Support. If you really think of this from the old players point of view (or why not newer ones who have achieved Arceus), decided to have a little break from the game, and then come back. I was lucky enough that my return was at the end of the current Tournament season, but all of us are not that lucky. It might seem a little time to wait for some people, but it really is not. This game is alot of fun when it comes to melan hunting pokemons (frustrating aswell, lol), and that is the reason for me atleast to come back each day to click and hatch those eggies :)
That is just being impatient. Sometimes in life we have to wait thats just life. Now lts move on I have a different opinion so be it but you don't have to quote someone just because you disagree with them and make them look dumb. Somone has a different oppinion so be it not everyone is going to agree with you move on and relax. Also I have missed the earlier tornaments but I am not going on about it as I was not a member of the site at that time. I am just trying my best isnt that what we should all do try our best. I may not have an Arceus rank but I have a right to have an oppinion. As for hunting I am going to wait till my rank goes up. Right now I just need to wait and hatch eggs and evolve my pokemon.
^_^
My Avatar was drawn by me there is no link cause it is hand drawn on paper and took a photo of it and shrunk it to the covered dimensions.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page