PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Remove tourney egg lock

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123··· 78910

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Bump
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
bump, i know there were changes made to champion rank's boost but i still think having a tourney lock is a bit silly
Bump
saberia12's Avatarsaberia12
support especially with them mixing the old eggs back into tourneys
ProfilePic: made by me for me alone. Aka Credit saberia12 08/29/2021 Collecting for a future hunt
× 5 / 500
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
Support! Yes. If they truly, truly, TRULY wanted it, they could make the time. But my concern is for people going through something difficult or traumatic that is taking all their focus and energy. When they can finally return, they'd love to be able to just jump back into the swing of things. I'm pretty sure people wouldn't mind buying 3-5 Tokens from the Market or other users to purchase the egg(s) they missed. This could be taken advantage of. The point of Tournaments IS to participate, right? Guarantee that there will be people who will go awol for the first two weeks, come back, buy the 6-10 Tokens needed each, and instantly have Arceus again. Which is definitely not fair and why we can't have nice things. Thanks to Niet, the absence of Arceus isn't as detrimental as it used to be. Dropping to Champion rank decreases the bonus, but no longer removes it entirely. Regardless, the maintaining of Arceus is extremely important to some players. Never more important than real life, but important nonetheless. And they should be able to reclaim it as quickly and easily as possible. After all, they already put all the time and energy into making it there in the first place. Players shouldn't be punished for circumstances outside their control. Kind of off topic? Also...Can scoring ONE point in a Tournament really be considered participating? Since the option to buy the egg is already given to ANYONE who scores one point, then why do those who can't participate due to real life have to suffer? Partipation should, at the very least, equal Hard. At the most, be half of 100th.
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
My friend couldn't participate to the last tournament since she wasn't feeling motivated enough to even get one point so I feel like this should really be implemented. I mean, why do you even need to be punished just because you can't or don't feel like participating? Even more since my friend have to wait for a couple of weeks just to unlock the egg since she has to wait the next tournament with said egg... esh. If at least the rotation was always the same two new eggs it wouldn't be that bad, only one week to wait, but no we have to at least wait two to three weeks. And I feel like it's unfair for everyone in this situation :/ Also I feel like Wildfyre had a really good point. At the end, scoring one point is the same as scoring not at all since you still don't win any token. In both case, you still need to buy the 12 tokens required to get the egg. I also want to point out that it is participating, maybe not to the tournament, but to the game to actually spend the time and money to gather the tokens needed.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

I mean, why do you even need to be punished just because you can't or don't feel like participating?
You aren't punished for not participating, you are rewarded for participating.

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

At the end, scoring one point is the same as scoring not at all since you still don't win any token.
If scoring one point is basically the same as scoring none at all, then there's no problem keeping the requirement at one.
I don't mind discussing this, but these points aren't really points at all... I'd be more interested in helping people who actually couldn't take part, not those who just didn't want to.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I don't know why these point don't count? I mean, again, the current requierement just punish player who can't participate for no real reason? Yes getting one point isn't hard, but when you can't get even online for a week, you just completly miss out the chance to buy the egg until you can participate to the next tournament who give the egg. Also there is just some tournament that just get in the way of people way of playing, so I think it's completly fair for them to not wish to participate. But they shouldn't be punished because of that.
Lazer-Bunny's AvatarLazer-Bunny

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

You aren't punished for not participating, you are rewarded for participating.
The way I see it is, tokens don’t just appear out of thin air, someone had to earn them somehow and put them in circulation. So no matter what, all tokens on the site were worked for. If someone is okay with trading the tokens they earned and letting someone else, who didn’t participate, buy eggs from the prize shop, that should be fine. (-ω-; Maybe it would be nice if participating in the tournaments where past season eggs are given out, could potentially unlock the current season eggs? Because I remember being kind of bummed out that I started playing again at just the wrong time, so I had to wait a lot longer than I wanted to to unlock Mocknock, because the egg wasn’t a prize for a couple weeks. It’s not a big deal I guess, but I think it could make a difference for a lot of people. (´・ω・`)
☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆ ♡JournalArt shopCredits♡ Emo Squad ☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

QUOTE originally posted by Lazer-Bunny

Maybe it would be nice if participating in the tournaments where past season eggs are given out, could potentially unlock the current season eggs? Because I remember being kind of bummed out that I started playing again at just the wrong time, so I had to wait a lot longer than I wanted to to unlock Mocknock, because the egg wasn’t a prize for a couple weeks. It’s not a big deal I guess, but I think it could make a difference for a lot of people. (´・ω・`)
This part especially stucks out to me!! If both the new tournament eggs were unlocked in week 3 of the tourneys and onward with participation it would definitely solve the wait issue. It's not exactly ideal but i think uts a good compromise?

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page