PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Remove tourney egg lock

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123··· 5678910

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Bump
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
iZoura's AvatariZoura
I totally support this. As someone who came back onto the site only during the 3 months of lockdown within the UK, in the middle of a tourney and couldn't get the eggs, it was frustrating as my main goal coming back was to hit Arceus rank and start Melan Hunting. Having missed the egg for Skyrie this time round too, and being the only one I need, I'm not sure if the egg will unlock taking part in this tourney. If it doesn't, I'm locked out of Arceus for a while, as there is a few more rounds of this season. Meaning I'm stuck with my lower odd chances for my Melan hunt, which sucks. I'm ready to be 100% dedicated to this game again, but being locked out of Arceus makes Melan Hunting 10x harder. So unending support for this suggestion. I would totally pay a fee to unlock these eggs! EDIT: The points I make especially hold it's ground if the new Fakemon is only offered once throughout the entire 6 weeks. 6 weeks of losing Arcues sounds extremely painful, with reduced odds on your Long Chain Bonus.
Collecting Naïve Pokemon <3 Currently Collecting -
Thunder Feather
0 / 300 Avatar made by me
bump
Dystøpianist's AvatarDystøpianist
I’m confused. Since when was this a rule? I can buy any eggs I want just fine. I’ve never participated in many tournaments.
I have a complete set of Arceus plates! You can borrow them for 10k credits/10 gp/2 Zophan a plate! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g8ybtF5fck

QUOTE originally posted by RøbTheBøbert

I’m confused. Since when was this a rule? I can buy any eggs I want just fine. I’ve never participated in many tournaments.
you can't buy eggs from the current season unless you've participated in a tournament where that egg was a prize. meaning it currently only applies to frusky and skyrie eggs.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Dystøpianist's AvatarDystøpianist

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

QUOTE originally posted by RøbTheBøbert

you can't buy eggs from the current season unless you've participated in a tournament where that egg was a prize. meaning it currently only applies to frusky and skyrie eggs.
I think the current rule is very valid then. You don’t want addicts successfully Melan hunting within the first tournament of the season.
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
huh?? people already do that though? most mon that are newly dropped get a melan discovery within their first 24 hours of being onsite, let alone the first tourney of the season. edit: even so, this doesnt apply to people just trying to hunt the newest two tourney mon. it affects anyone who wants to melan hunt with arceus, as it locks them out of arceus until the eggs come back round
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
bump
tiffyxfishy's Avatartiffyxfishy
i support, and agree with all of the points made earlier in support of this post. i recently came back after a year hiatus (im a seasonal player due to university) and I had a difficult time catching up due to the skyrie and frusky eggs. I essentially had to wait 2 weeks before I could purchase the skyrie and frusky eggs because I came back during the end of season. notice how the last tournament for season 16 ended august 15th, while the next season did not begin until august 24th. During that time, I and many others were essentially locked out of arceus, despite the willingness to purchase the viridian tokens from other players. I believe that this time lock and the lock requiring 1point participation should be removed. As long as a player is willing to cough up a good amount of currency for the tokens, they should have the right to not be locked out because of BAD TIMING.
0 pts
My shop! For S/A Pokemon, RTEs , Shiny Charm Rentals , super cheap Pairs, and more!
Avatar made via Kamui Customizer
No support: You can wait and get the eggs later if you need to. Its not as if the eggs will ever be removed from the prize shop. The eggs are buyable from the Prize shop for your prize tokens from perticipating in each contest. You can always wait and buy an egg later. Also you can always adopt the from the shelter and breed for the egg it may take more time but it is possible too.
^_^
My Avatar was drawn by me there is no link cause it is hand drawn on paper and took a photo of it and shrunk it to the covered dimensions.

Pages: 123··· 5678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page