PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remove tourney egg lock

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Remove tourney egg lock >

SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
Support! Yes. If they truly, truly, TRULY wanted it, they could make the time. But my concern is for people going through something difficult or traumatic that is taking all their focus and energy. When they can finally return, they'd love to be able to just jump back into the swing of things. I'm pretty sure people wouldn't mind buying 3-5 Tokens from the Market or other users to purchase the egg(s) they missed. This could be taken advantage of. The point of Tournaments IS to participate, right? Guarantee that there will be people who will go awol for the first two weeks, come back, buy the 6-10 Tokens needed each, and instantly have Arceus again. Which is definitely not fair and why we can't have nice things. Thanks to Niet, the absence of Arceus isn't as detrimental as it used to be. Dropping to Champion rank decreases the bonus, but no longer removes it entirely. Regardless, the maintaining of Arceus is extremely important to some players. Never more important than real life, but important nonetheless. And they should be able to reclaim it as quickly and easily as possible. After all, they already put all the time and energy into making it there in the first place. Players shouldn't be punished for circumstances outside their control. Kind of off topic? Also...Can scoring ONE point in a Tournament really be considered participating? Since the option to buy the egg is already given to ANYONE who scores one point, then why do those who can't participate due to real life have to suffer? Partipation should, at the very least, equal Hard. At the most, be half of 100th.
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page