PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 118119120121122··· 151152153

Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by LadyElemental

I'm not sure if it's still true, but I've found in the past, in order to select pokemon by their flavor, you have to have that revealed before you click it. So like when you go to mass release, you need to have the flavor preferences be shown and then click to select those specific flavor preferences. Or as you've noted, it won't select anything. I also just checked it, this still seems to be true. Flavor preferences must be visible/selected to be shown first before those select specific flavor buttons will work/do anything.
I'm sorry if I wasn't clear in my initial post... the preferences are on when I click the boxes but still aren't highlighting. That was the reason I showed the first post (which has preferences on and boxes checked) so that it could be trouble shooted... but even after Eltafez and I went through a slew of things it didn't work ^^; We tried debug settings, F12 console, whitelisting PFQ in my Adblocker as a result of an issue that showed up in the F12 console, turning off all extensions (I only had 2) and then turning them back on one at a time to see if one was bothering it, turning off a tampermonkey script unrelated to this script, additional cache clearing, resetting the settings of the specific page in the Debugging Corner of QoL... nothing seems to be working for me xD
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 450 — Shiny Total: 10 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn
So with the new Wishforge update figured I'd go check my badges on the wishforge page just to see values and what not. Upon scrolling down I found that the table with all the badges and what not does not fit on my mobile screen fully. The notify buttons are 7/8ths of the way cut off and do not scroll side to side at all nor can I zoom out any further even with force zoom turned on on FireFox. Using latest Firefox on Samsung S22 Ultra. Just realized this was a QoL issue after Tarashia pointed it out in my bug thread, so I went back to Chrome and enabled it there too. Looks like it does the exact same on Chrome as well. No auto zoom stuff enabled either phone or browsers
"There's not a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis | Avatar credits | ©
signature by emberlynn; official 1D fragrance commercial gifs
Emma Aruna's AvatarEmma Aruna
is it still ok to suggest things for the user script? xD i assume so, so i supose i'll do a suggest! lol. Suggestion! - Adding IVs in more Places! - i attempted a suggestion to the site a few months back, and a few others helped add things to it to either refine it or Even add picture references of what it could look like! and i found out it was suggested once before as well xD which is also linked in this, and was apparently already rejected once. i just forgot... for forever.. to suggest this here, cuz my brain sucks and i got busy xD anyway, Suggestion!
Type Race Points:0 Check out my shop Here! Shinies/Albinos/and random stuff!~ Summons Collecting! 6,31,14,13,8,11,10,11 Clan Banner! Type Race , Dec 2020, score of: 4920 (formerly e/v and canon swap) Type Race , June 2022, score of: 5060
Panceon's AvatarPanceon
I have a Suggestion: Now I am not sure if this has been suggested before, but would it be possible to add a nature drop box searches to the shelter searches? It would make it easier and less time consuming finding nature requests in the shelter, especially if you're looking for youself. I thought maybe the reason why it wasn't already added was because of looking for eggs in the shelter, but than again its not like you can find legendary eggs in the shelter, so would it be possible? I appreciate all the hard work everyone involved has put into QoL, as it has helped out a lot of users finding eggs/specials/legendaries in the shelter :D
April 2024 Type Race Winners
Tropy By: Cherushii78 Shop Banner made by: Inkmonkun
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
@ Last two suggestions: I'm not an expert on the QoL script, but I suspect IVs and natures cannot be easily added in places that don't already show them on page load. The script would have to make multiple queries against the site automatically to load the data from each Pokemon's summary page or something and I doubt Niet would appreciate that.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

@ Last two suggestions: I'm not an expert on the QoL script, but I suspect IVs and natures cannot be easily added in places that don't already show them on page load. The script would have to make multiple queries against the site automatically to load the data from each Pokemon's summary page or something and I doubt Niet would appreciate that.
This is correct. Things that take more than one click to access the information cannot be added as it makes actions for the user and would begin to fall under automation/bot/macro rules. At least as far as I understand it.
RinaBlack's AvatarRinaBlack
I've found that Mr Mime (Kanto) eggs do not light up in the Lab or Shelter when either Psychic or Fairy egg searches are going. Galarian forme egss however do light up. According to some of my TR members, this seems to be a me only thing. I have reset both page settings but this continues to be a problem. I have Mr Mime in my Dex so am uncertain why this would be happening.
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
It probably has the galarian forme cached. It can only register one of the variants sadly.
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
I've found that you can sometimes work around that by viewing the variant you want to see in the dex, then refresh the dex page. You should see that the type color marker next to the Pokemon's name on the dex page matches the last form you viewed directly. Then clear the QoL dex cache. Let me try an example since that's probably confusing: Say you're wanting to see ice eggs but Alolan Vulpix eggs aren't highlighting. (Kanto ones aren't either) So you do as above, view the Alolan Vulpix dex entry and update the QoL dex cache. Now, in the shelter, when searching for ice eggs Alolan Vulpix eggs should be highlighted. The catch: Kanto Vulpix eggs will be highlighted too. (Not much can be done about this with the current dex design afaik, the QoL dex caching is designed so the script itself doesn't need updating each time there's new Pokemon added to the site, and type data, like nature etc, isn't explicitly loaded until you click the view button... The only thing I can think of is to maybe load the dex data from like a wiki page or something else that can be crowdsourced more easily than JavaScript, and then search on img codes instead of raw text Pokemon names? Idk)
dogwarden's Avatardogwarden
Uncertain if this was a QOL change but I'd assume so. My QOL glitched and stopped showing me the click counter in fields so I reset the field settings and voila, it's returned. However what has also returned is the really annoying jump animation whenever a preferred berry is selected. How would I go about disabling this again? I'm not even sure it was a QOL setting as it might've been a snippit of CSS.
Name: Noodle Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Pages: 123··· 118119120121122··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page