PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 119120121122123··· 151152153

anarchanders's Avataranarchanders
The QOL button isnt showing up in my quickbar :( this also happened to me after I installed the previous version to check it out, it was working fine before that. I tried restarting tampermonkey and my browser but no luck.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Hello everyone... I've forked the script and am working on learning some of the more intricate details. I haven't gotten very deep into some of the old issues, hopefully I'll be able to get into some of that in the future! Tbh I don't always have a lot of time, and have only started regularly using the QoL recently, so I can't make a lot of promises at this point. Sorry, but I figured it's better than no movement at all. If this goes well I guess I'll see if I can get updates pushed to the on-site version, but for now it's Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey only. I wanted to post a beta version of my work so far - please tell me if anything *new* breaks. Here's a breakdown of what I've done so far: Project changes:
  • Refactored code & build process (Trying to make HTML/CSS snippets easier to read/edit)
  • Removed non-sanctioned version (I don't currently have the bandwidth to support two versions)
New features:
  • Updated the compact wishforge to reflect the new changes, and to work better on mobile
  • Added an open multi user link to the "sent" section on the interactions page
  • Added a "View links" button on private fields, next to farm name, that lists links to all Pokemon in the field
  • Added a copy/paste pkmnpanel code above the share codes on summaries
  • Allow LESS format in the additional CSS block, to match skins Removed, I don't think this would work in the sanctioned version; added a link to a LESS compiler instead.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed a bug on the multi-click page where the click buttons would not line up correctly when first turning the hide all option on or off.
Upcoming:
  • Look into this problem and issues in this thread
  • Review outstanding issues in old project Github
  • Investigate dex data design to improve type matching for alternate formes
Need help! I could use someone's help to test my Wishforge changes. I need someone who has badges in different stages of completion; all of mine are just counting gems right now. PM me if you can help - I'll be wanting a copy of your forge page source on the default skin; I'll provide more details/instructions as needed. Script Link https://github.com/tarashia/PokeFarmQoL/blob/master/Poke-Farm-QoL.user.js Click the "raw" button, and Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey should attempt to install the script. There's also a minified version in the project if you prefer, shaves off about 1/3 of the file size at the cost of readability during debugging. Removed due to issues
Nylaryx's AvatarNylaryx
All of a sudden my shelter page stopped showing highlights around the eggs and mons that it's searching for. Is this something that has an easy fix?? I'm running the script through the game and not tampermonkey in my browser.
Looking to swap deltas, and trade for exclusives, Schweepy mostly right now DM me for more info.
Zelkreshe's AvatarZelkreshe
Noticed this a couple of times prior to this, but Alolan Sandshrew is not being picked up with the Ice Type search. Other eggs have had similar issues before, such as other varients, which makes me wonder if they are just not picking up the new typing due to the main Pokedex Entry being a different type.
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by Zelkreshe

Noticed this a couple of times prior to this, but Alolan Sandshrew is not being picked up with the Ice Type search. Other eggs have had similar issues before, such as other varients, which makes me wonder if they are just not picking up the new typing due to the main Pokedex Entry being a different type.
Pokemon with different formes will only show the dex you last look at
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 08:01 PM
Score: 0
TR code credit
Ozprey's AvatarOzprey
does this work on mobile firefox?
profile and shop images by me
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by Ozprey

does this work on mobile firefox?
It works on Firefox Nightly for Android, where you can get the Tampermonkey extension if you set it up right. I've been using that to test things on mobile, but I'm not sure I'd really recommend it to anyone. It's better to use the on-site version on mobile (farm > options > userscripts)
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
By chance is there a way to change the colors for the "0/40 Clicked" section in the fields? The red and green are a tad difficult to see on my skin, but I cannot seem to find where, if how, to change it
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by MochaFox

By chance is there a way to change the colors for the "0/40 Clicked" section in the fields? The red and green are a tad difficult to see on my skin, but I cannot seem to find where, if how, to change it
Right now, there's no way to change it as an option or something, but you could add CSS to the QoL extra CSS block to change its color. But you can't pick a color for not done vs done, the color you set would be for both states. #pokemonclickcount { color: COLOR !important; }
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

QUOTE originally posted by MochaFox

Right now, there's no way to change it as an option or something, but you could add CSS to the QoL extra CSS block to change its color. But you can't pick a color for not done vs done, the color you set would be for both states. #pokemonclickcount { color: COLOR !important; }
Thank you kindly for the answer. It is very much appreciated <3 edit: Positively splendid - I love it! you're the best. Now I can read the numbers lol

Pages: 123··· 119120121122123··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page