PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 120121122123124··· 151152153

is there a glitch where it can uninstall itself? because i just logged on and i no longer have it to search for bulbasaur eggs or to tell me when I find a new egg or mon
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental

QUOTE originally posted by Captainpokemon01

is there a glitch where it can uninstall itself? because i just logged on and i no longer have it to search for bulbasaur eggs or to tell me when I find a new egg or mon
Sometimes when you log out the QoL UserScript will turn itself off, in which you then have to go back to your Farm, Options, and UserScripts to turn it back on again.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here

QUOTE originally posted by LadyElemental

Sometimes when you log out the QoL UserScript will turn itself off, in which you then have to go back to your Farm, Options, and UserScripts to turn it back on again.
how do I do that
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental

QUOTE originally posted by LadyElemental

how do I do that
As I said, you go to your farm page, go to the options tab, and then click the checkbox of QoL UserScript. Typically the Farm Page auto goes to the Farm News with all the notices about Pokémon ready to evolve, when they leveled up and all that fun stuff. The Options tab is either below the Farms News Tab in the second row or... elsewhere. I'm on mobile currently so I can't see where it shows up on desktop. Then you click over to the UserScripts tab which is the second to last tab and make sure the QoL UserScript box is checked. You can confirm if it's active/on by checking your Timers bar and seeing if the Bellsprout icon is at the end. My UserScript Box tends to unclick itself when PFQ logs me out from a lack of activity, so I have to go and re-enable it.
thank you
vritra's Avatarvritra
Hey, I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask, or if anyone is experiencing a similar issue.. Sorry if this has already been mentioned in a previous reply before Recently, I've made the switch from chrome to firefox, and while I know the script and firefox have some known issues, everything has been running fine with my QoL without having to refresh. my only issue is with the glow. Typically when searching through your fields, someone else's, or the shelter, if you find something that matches your search, it would have a glow to highlight whatever it had found, but it doesn't do this anymore. it makes it quite inconvenient when I'm looking for a specific Pokemon in my, or somebody else's fields. I appreciated this feature a lot while I was using chrome, although really do not want to switch back to that browser due to some of their recent changes. Has anyone else experienced this, or know a way around it? Thank you in advance
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I have pushed the latest updates to the QoL script, with thanks to Mirzam!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Melia's AvatarMelia
I'm getting a bug (not sure if it's a bug or it was intended to be like that) on mobile (using Chrome Browser) when using the "show in table" option when clicking image. sometimes the berries are all on top of each other (I'm guessing it might be that the pokemon has an any berry preference) but for some reason it's really difficult to click those ones. also, did the name of the berry appear under it when you clicked a pokemon in this mode? image I honestly can't remember, but that is also making clicking a bit difficult, I don't remember ever having any difficulties clicking on mobile before.
Melia ✦ Inactive 「 Star searing flames of absolution! 」
credit
Background is official art from Xenoblade Chronicles Avatar made for me by sherrie F2U code by Gumshoe
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Hmm ok yeah I see the issue. I didn't want to remove the tip unless I had to since it's technically an accessibility feature but I didn't anticipate it covering up the next button in the table like that. For the any berry preference, yes, that's a change in the CSS. It shouldn't affect the clicking itself, but I also see how it could appear that way since there's no indication that you've clicked the way there is with eggs. I'll write you some CSS to put in the extra CSS section of the script to improve this until I can fix it in the script itself.
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
I have some custom CSS settings that modifies the .qolAnyBerry and other .qol#Berry settings, so that Anies are separated from Sours when 'sort by berries' is active; but this CSS has stopped working as of the update. It briefly jumps to working when I go from 'sort by berries' to 'sort in the middle', but the next field it jumps to them all being in the middle again. Is there anything I need to change on my end?

the code in question

/* sort by berry */ .qolAnyBerry { left: 88%!important; top: 45%!important; } .qolSourBerry { left: 5%!important; top: 45%!important; } .qolSpicyBerry { left: 21%!important; top: 45%!important; } .qolDryBerry { left: 40%!important; top: 45%!important; } .qolSweetBerry { left: 55%!important; top: 45%!important; } .qolBitterBerry { left: 71%!important; top: 45%!important; }
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent

Pages: 123··· 120121122123124··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page