PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 117118119120121··· 151152153

Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
I use the built in userscript on mobile and can confirm some bits work, but i also have a lot of the useful elements built in to my site skin so not sure if it is the skin or the script... i find the extra shelter bits useful on mobile.
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 0 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
ezpups's Avatarezpups
Having a bug(?) :( I'm assuming that this is from the QoL script (let me know if not) This has been going on for a few months at this point, I think Niet tried to fix it before but I don't think much has changed? when I return party clicks, or party click in general, the QoL script condenses the party so we can click parties with ease like this: mouse clicking is fine, but when I try to use keyboard to click (1-6 number keys), along with the mouse, I get this error (I think it only happens when there's pokemon in the party) this didn't use to happen and it really disrupts the way I click parties because i used to be able to click through parties much quickly than just with mouse clicks. is there anything that can be done? should I report this to the bug forum too? thank you guys for any help.

Shop buttons made by MochaFox, Avatar by torapuff im also an artist Twitter | deviantArt
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
So I had the QOL on for the shelter but when I'm doing specific pokemon searches it gives off the wrong pokemon type for some of them for example it considers garaydos a dark type pokemon? And it doesn't consider floette a fairy type pokemon? So why is that? Is it a glitch or is that supposed to happen?
Pfp from Pfq
Mien'harel's AvatarMien'harel
I've been using QOL since shortly after I started on here, but as of yesterday it just entirely vanished. The little button isn't showing up or anything. I play exclusively on mobile and can't figure out if it's a bug or if I've somehow done something to it... any insight? 😅
Kittompera's AvatarKittompera

QUOTE originally posted by Aut0h

I've been using QOL since shortly after I started on here, but as of yesterday it just entirely vanished. The little button isn't showing up or anything. I play exclusively on mobile and can't figure out if it's a bug or if I've somehow done something to it... any insight? 😅
It may have turned itself off? You should go check your user script settings and see if it’s still checked ^-^
Want some free art? Vist The Shokit's Sketchy Trailer! PFP by me! Get a similar one from my art shop ^-^
I've been havin a hard time getting the shelter search to work. I've tried chrome and firefox but for neither will the shelter highlight anything. They will snap to the grid but no matter how I mess with my settings, nothing will hightlight. I've just come back after like a year long hiatus so I'm sorry if I'm just missing something obvious ^^; I've already cleared my cache and I have the QoL turned on via the userscripts farm settings checkbox.
Not very active. Feel free to DM if you need anything.
kiwipen's Avatarkiwipen
This userscript is entirely nonfunctional on the most recent version of Opera if I go through the Pokefarm method of installing it. In addition, the advanced field search doesn't work, regardless if I'm going through Tampermonkey or PokeFarm - again, only on Desktop, Recent Opera. Works completely fine on Edge (ugh) and Safari on iPhone.
PALEOCRYOSIS's AvatarPALEOCRYOSIS
I first activated the QOL userscript through the site and it worked fine. Got curious about the (older?) Tampermonkey version and tried that one instead just to see what the difference was. Uninstalled it + Tampermonkey shortly after, and attempted to return to using the built-in site version but I tick the box and nothing happens. This error shows up in the f12 console: I have tried f5, ctrl + f5, logging out and back in, clearing my cache, and changing my site skin back to default, but nothing works. Seems I have broken it for myself. Any help?
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
I appear to be having issues with the Move/Release parts of the QoL script. I'll detail some specifics below for troubleshooting: Version Using: On-site version through Userscripts Browser: Chrome; latest version as of today (double checked) Attempted Trouble-shooting: Turned off the entire userscript, cleared cache and turned it back on (no change), turned off the Private Field options, cleared cache and turned it back on (no change), checked Chrome version, logged in and out of PFQ with a cache clear... no changes. This is what I see when I attempt to click a specific type to release or move: You can clearly see that 3 types are selected and I used "Show Flavour Preferences" to display the berries for the releasing pokemon to show their checkboxes not selected. It should be noted that using the "Select All" and then releasing works fine. The specific types are the issue here.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
I'm not sure if it's still true, but I've found in the past, in order to select pokemon by their flavor, you have to have that revealed before you click it. So like when you go to mass release, you need to have the flavor prefences be shown and then click to select those specific flavor preferences. Or as you've noted, it won't select anything. I also just checked it, this still seems to be true. Flavor preferences must be visible/selected to be shown first before those select specific flavor buttons will work/do anything.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here

Pages: 123··· 117118119120121··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page