PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 116117118119120··· 151152153

Wanderen's AvatarWanderen
@QueenYuna - Yes, I have QoL turned on. Haven't seen any yellow highlighted eggs yet but it does do that for pokemon that I'm missing from my pokedex. That's why I thought the red and blue highlights on eggs were from QoL as well. @MerpleSerple - I am using this custom skin path : Current skin: dT0/neapolitan-efficient That skin was on the about me of a player called Goodness. I stumbled across it when doing party clicks for either mcw or fabulous Friday. It predates QoL but did some similar things - mainly auto stacking fields.. I liked the color scheme and so left it up even with QoL turned on.. I've been using it here for at least a couple years now - nearly forgot I was using it, tbh - and haven't noticed any problems. If ithis skin updated within the past week to start adding red or blue highlights to shelter eggs for whatever reason,, that's fine but I'm just a little surprised. *comes back* Also, to answer your question: I have noticed that QoL is able to show me multiple things at the same time in the shelter. But QoL usually uses the yellow highlights and the appropriate symbols. Like if there happened to be a Delta pokemon and a prehistoric pokemon hatched from a fossil in the shelter on the same screen then the Delta and prehistoric symbols will stack. The red and blue glows are new to me. So far, I've seen it once where 2 or 3 eggs in the shelter had the red glow at the same time and once where there was a red glow on one egg and a blue glow on another. Sorry that I don't have screenshots of that. Will take some if it happens again. Anyway... So whatever the glows mean, they can stack as well. I've only seen the red and blue glows on eggs so far - not on pokemon - and only on Kanto vulpix and honedge eggs so far. Which is another reason why I'm confused. Because I didn't set up any specific search for those species. I have reset my cache. I'll try doing that again though and see what happens.
Drew my own avatar, finally, so yes I have permission to use it. =)
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
@Wanderen After testing the skin Goodness must have kanto vulpix and honedge eggs highlighted with the skin's css

Here are the color codes if you want to make a skin with the same colors w/o the css

@col-bg1: #dfb8d3; @col-bg2: #825743; @col-bg3: #ffe0dd; @col-fg1: #302119; @col-fg2: #f9f0f6; @col-border1: #ffe0dd; @col-border2: #f0abdb; @col-border3: #825743; @col-link1: #f26060; @col-link2: #491308; @col-link3: #ce1919; /* @manualvisit: 0; */ @col-user-normal: #800000; @col-user-normal2: lighten(@col-user-normal,10%); @col-user-art: #600060; @col-user-art2: lighten(@col-user-art,10%); @col-user-chatot: #804000; @col-user-chatot2: lighten(@col-user-chatot,10%); @col-user-mit: #404040; @col-user-mit2: lighten(@col-user-mit,10%); @col-user-mod: #808000; @col-user-mod2: lighten(@col-user-mod,10%); @col-user-supermod: #008000; @col-user-supermod2: lighten(@col-user-supermod,10%); @col-user-admin: #008080; @col-user-admin2: lighten(@col-user-admin,10%); @col-flavour-up: #ff7f7f; @col-flavour-down: #714f40; @global-bg: url('/img/background.png');
& this thread will help if you want to add css
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 12:34 AM
Score: 0
TR code credit
Emma Aruna's AvatarEmma Aruna
i've prolly posted this on here before, but i have a very bad memory for alot of things~ if i have im sorry, but that means it wasnt fixed anyway xD i use FireFox, first off. i keep getting a popup telling me to 'clear cached dex' and 'update pokedex' when i try to use the 1.6.9 version of the QoL, and it just doesnt work. but i dont have a QoL button or any QoL functions to manipulate anything. so i've been stuck using the Old 1.3.52 version since i first found this page a while back~ picture referance~ now, remember, it sais this, but i dont have anything to do what it asks
Type Race Points:0 Check out my shop Here! Shinies/Albinos/and random stuff!~ Summons Collecting! 6,31,14,13,8,11,10,11 Clan Banner! Type Race , Dec 2020, score of: 4920 (formerly e/v and canon swap) Type Race , June 2022, score of: 5060
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
Emma Aruna, Going to farm, options, and then userscripts will let you activate the QoL button on your timers bar. Maybe this will help.
Emma Aruna's AvatarEmma Aruna
yeah, i know thats there. so is there no point in using the tampermonkey version then? i've been using that since i went and installed it ages ago before they added the QoL to the website. that and i know of a few other things i can use with it, if i can get it to work.

QUOTE originally posted by Prf X

@Wanderen After testing the skin Goodness must have kanto vulpix and honedge eggs highlighted with the skin's css

Here are the color codes if you want to make a skin with the same colors w/o the css

@col-bg1: #dfb8d3; @col-bg2: #825743; @col-bg3: #ffe0dd; @col-fg1: #302119; @col-fg2: #f9f0f6; @col-border1: #ffe0dd; @col-border2: #f0abdb; @col-border3: #825743; @col-link1: #f26060; @col-link2: #491308; @col-link3: #ce1919; /* @manualvisit: 0; */ @col-user-normal: #800000; @col-user-normal2: lighten(@col-user-normal,10%); @col-user-art: #600060; @col-user-art2: lighten(@col-user-art,10%); @col-user-chatot: #804000; @col-user-chatot2: lighten(@col-user-chatot,10%); @col-user-mit: #404040; @col-user-mit2: lighten(@col-user-mit,10%); @col-user-mod: #808000; @col-user-mod2: lighten(@col-user-mod,10%); @col-user-supermod: #008000; @col-user-supermod2: lighten(@col-user-supermod,10%); @col-user-admin: #008080; @col-user-admin2: lighten(@col-user-admin,10%); @col-flavour-up: #ff7f7f; @col-flavour-down: #714f40; @global-bg: url('/img/background.png');
& this thread will help if you want to add css
Thanks very much for these! Look forward to trying them. Appreciate you testing this.. I didn't think Goodness had those species highlighted in the css because, like I've said, I've been using the script for years and the highlights have only been showing up for about a week.
MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple

Quote by Wanderen (shortened+hidden for scroll convenience)

QUOTE originally posted by Wanderen

@MerpleSerple - I am using this custom skin path : Current skin: dT0/neapolitan-efficient That skin was on the about me of a player called Goodness. It predates QoL but did some similar things - mainly auto stacking fields. If this skin updated within the past week to start adding red or blue highlights to shelter eggs for whatever reason,, that's fine but I'm just a little surprised. *comes back* Also, to answer your question: I have noticed that QoL is able to show me multiple things at the same time in the shelter. But QoL usually uses the yellow highlights and the appropriate symbols. The red and blue glows are new to me. So far, I've seen it once where 2 or 3 eggs in the shelter had the red glow at the same time and once where there was a red glow on one egg and a blue glow on another. So whatever the glows mean, they can stack as well. I've only seen the red and blue glows on eggs so far - not on pokemon - and only on Kanto vulpix and honedge eggs so far. Which is another reason why I'm confused. Because I didn't set up any specific search for those species. I have reset my cache. I'll try doing that again though and see what happens.
After loading the skin and clearing my cache, I can confirm that the css of the skin itself is highlighting Honedge eggs red and Kanto Vulpix eggs blue. They've probably set their skin css up for their type race hunt along with their current hunt, so you can't exactly get rid of the highlights unless you want to make your own skin. Prf X's color codes should help with replicating it though, its a very nice color theme!
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
0 points this month! Planned hunts:
@MerpleSerple - Wow, thank you for helping me understand what the new highlights meant! That makes sense now. Lol and so much respect for Goodness. Their color theme is very nice and now I wanna figure out how to make the shelter highlight eggs for my next hunt. So smart! ...QoL already has a thing to do that though, huh? XD
SpicyPengu's AvatarSpicyPengu
Hey! Is this software also available on mobile?
Flawless Fire Gem

Flawless Fire Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Fire Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,832,614
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFlying
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Firium Z

Firium Z

Z-Crystal

A crystallised form of Z-Power. It can be used to boost Albino rates for Fire-type Eggs.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +2,081,588
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFlying
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
Beast Ball

Beast Ball

Summon Item

A special Poké Ball created by the Aether Foundation to capture Ultra Beasts reliably. It's uncertain which Ultra Beast is contained within.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +1,027,382
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
Tøxtriicity's AvatarTøxtriicity

QUOTE originally posted by PenguX

Hey! Is this software also available on mobile?
Tampermonkey is on mobile but it's experimental so I can't recommend it. If you activate the script in your settings after clicking on "Farm" you may be able to activate it mobile that way. I've never tried it and rarely play on mobile so I can't be certain that will work
profile picture: Taken directly in game of my own toxtricity.

Pages: 123··· 116117118119120··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page