PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Quality of Life changes [UserScript] >

MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
grandmaster.pngss.png

Quote by Wanderen (shortened+hidden for scroll convenience)

QUOTE originally posted by Wanderen

@MerpleSerple - I am using this custom skin path : Current skin: dT0/neapolitan-efficient That skin was on the about me of a player called Goodness. It predates QoL but did some similar things - mainly auto stacking fields. If this skin updated within the past week to start adding red or blue highlights to shelter eggs for whatever reason,, that's fine but I'm just a little surprised. *comes back* Also, to answer your question: I have noticed that QoL is able to show me multiple things at the same time in the shelter. But QoL usually uses the yellow highlights and the appropriate symbols. The red and blue glows are new to me. So far, I've seen it once where 2 or 3 eggs in the shelter had the red glow at the same time and once where there was a red glow on one egg and a blue glow on another. So whatever the glows mean, they can stack as well. I've only seen the red and blue glows on eggs so far - not on pokemon - and only on Kanto vulpix and honedge eggs so far. Which is another reason why I'm confused. Because I didn't set up any specific search for those species. I have reset my cache. I'll try doing that again though and see what happens.
After loading the skin and clearing my cache, I can confirm that the css of the skin itself is highlighting Honedge eggs red and Kanto Vulpix eggs blue. They've probably set their skin css up for their type race hunt along with their current hunt, so you can't exactly get rid of the highlights unless you want to make your own skin. Prf X's color codes should help with replicating it though, its a very nice color theme!
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
f.png2/226 hatched!s.png S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
v-psychic.png0 points this month!v-psychic.png Planned hunts: 0.png l.png v.png
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page