PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Quality of Life changes [UserScript] >

Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by LadyElemental

I'm not sure if it's still true, but I've found in the past, in order to select pokemon by their flavor, you have to have that revealed before you click it. So like when you go to mass release, you need to have the flavor preferences be shown and then click to select those specific flavor preferences. Or as you've noted, it won't select anything. I also just checked it, this still seems to be true. Flavor preferences must be visible/selected to be shown first before those select specific flavor buttons will work/do anything.
I'm sorry if I wasn't clear in my initial post... the preferences are on when I click the boxes but still aren't highlighting. That was the reason I showed the first post (which has preferences on and boxes checked) so that it could be trouble shooted... but even after Eltafez and I went through a slew of things it didn't work ^^; We tried debug settings, F12 console, whitelisting PFQ in my Adblocker as a result of an issue that showed up in the F12 console, turning off all extensions (I only had 2) and then turning them back on one at a time to see if one was bothering it, turning off a tampermonkey script unrelated to this script, additional cache clearing, resetting the settings of the specific page in the Debugging Corner of QoL... nothing seems to be working for me xD
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page