PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Quality of Life changes [UserScript] >

Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
I've found that you can sometimes work around that by viewing the variant you want to see in the dex, then refresh the dex page. You should see that the type color marker next to the Pokemon's name on the dex page matches the last form you viewed directly. Then clear the QoL dex cache. Let me try an example since that's probably confusing: Say you're wanting to see ice eggs but Alolan Vulpix eggs aren't highlighting. (Kanto ones aren't either) So you do as above, view the Alolan Vulpix dex entry and update the QoL dex cache. Now, in the shelter, when searching for ice eggs Alolan Vulpix eggs should be highlighted. The catch: Kanto Vulpix eggs will be highlighted too. (Not much can be done about this with the current dex design afaik, the QoL dex caching is designed so the script itself doesn't need updating each time there's new Pokemon added to the site, and type data, like nature etc, isn't explicitly loaded until you click the view button... The only thing I can think of is to maybe load the dex data from like a wiki page or something else that can be crowdsourced more easily than JavaScript, and then search on img codes instead of raw text Pokemon names? Idk)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page