PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 6263646566··· 151152153

Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
I tried the first two suggestions (disabling "dom.caches.enabled" and trying the beta verision), but only disabling "security.csp.enable" worked for me. Thank you!
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."
BabbAge's AvatarBabbAge

QUOTE originally posted by Charsaurtle

trying the beta verision
Remember that this step also involved changing a setting on CSP in TM. I'm glad disabling CSP worked for you, just don't forget about the caveat.
Click my party and 1k+ S&S Pokemon Fields Member of MCA and PfqCG
Hi All, I pushed an update that does two things: 1. Fixes the double counting issue brought up by Xenni here 2. Incorporates the searching options from have existed in the shelter into the fields pages, both in your own fields and on others' fields. I have tested directly upgrading from the last version to this new version and everything worked well :) Please let me know if you have any issues!
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Cheers, in attempting to use the Ready to Evolve shelter search I notice that it... does not actually work for me. I made sure both my Tampermonkey and code were up to date (and all other asepcts of the code work for me) but still it does not highlight RTE pokemon. There was Kakuna that was level 12 that should have been highlighted but was not. Additionally it does not stay selected if I refresh the page or navigate away and come back to the Shelter. I have to keep clicking the checkbox (and it still doesn't show RTEs).
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1865 — Shiny Total: 32 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Hi Suriya - I just pushed an update that changed a couple things related to the issue you mentioned. I would suggest reinstalling and updating your dex from the QoL Hub. If that doesn't work, please see the debugging steps in my first post :)
Astronite's AvatarAstronite
@ECEInTheHole Hey, sorry if this sounds demanding but I was wondering if the suggestion from a while back to disable/toggle automatic tool tips while hovering in fields was still on the cards? It looks like it might have been removed from the Read Me (SUGGEST 7 - **Public/Private Field** - Make the automatic tooltip function toggable) but I'm not sure if that means it's not going ahead or if you're just tracking that stuff elsewhere now. It's the one thing that bothers me about the script since I'm always accidentally clicking tool tips while mass clicking + the rapid flashing hurts my eyes. Currently I just flip between this script and the old one for mass clicking but figured I should ask just in case it's not possible with this version of the script - it dawned on me earlier that maybe auto tool tips are needed for the nature search functions to not break single click rules? Thanks for all the work you're doing by the way, nature searching in fields is incredibly useful :)
@Astronite I actually switched over using GitHub's built-in Issue tracking tool to track suggestions and bugs instead of the Readme. Funny enough, I was actually looking into this this weekend. I did close the issue that was related to this suggestion, because I couldn't figure out where in the QoL code the tooltips were being forced to appear. I disabled TM, removed by custom skin, and cleared my cache, and I still saw the tooltips. So, I concluded that the tooltips were being forced on by Pokefarm and not by the QoL. As I'm typing this though, I wonder if I misinterpreted the original request. I thought the request was to modify an existing feature in the QoL, but if I'm understanding it correctly now, the request is to add a new feature to disable the tooltips that are automatically forced on PFQ. If I'm understanding it correctly now, I can definitely re-open the issue and prioritize it.
Astronite's AvatarAstronite
@ECEInTheHole That's a good point, if it happens on vanilla pfq without any scripts maybe it's just that the original QoL script had some kind of suppression of the tool tips in the code. I think the suppression only occurs when berries are selected for feeding (which is the only time it's really necessary), or maybe in public fields in general, I'm fairly sure it's still automatic for private fields - wish I could get on pc to check or that my original post had more detail for you. It's been so long since I've played on pc without either your script or the old that I can't recall the vanilla behaviour either, but I'll try make a point of checking tomorrow. I didn't consider that perhaps vanilla pokefarm also does automatic tool tips and I was looking at the wrong source of the problem! I feel a bit silly for not testing that before posting but ah well. If it ends up being something that can't be changed that's fine, I'm sure there are plenty of other things you've got to do so no worries :)
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
Howdy! On vanilla PFQ, the tooltip thing activates when you hover over or click a Pokémon in the fields but if you have a berry flavor chosen, they don't show up at all. Activating the QoL script with Sort & Search Fields (Public View) function enabled, the tooltips will show up even if you've chosen a berry. Without the Sort & Search Fields (Public View) enabled, the tooltips behave like on vanilla PFQ ^^
Hi Kaiser, Thanks for the clarification! To summarize for my own understanding, this is the behavior right now: | Vanilla| QoL | ----------------------------- NoBerry | Tooltip | Tooltip ----------------------------- Berry | No | Tooltip | Tooltip| ----------------------------- And with the request to make the tooltip toggle-able, the Vanilla column wouldn't change, but the QoL behavior would be based on a setting. There are a couple options here. I could either: 1. Make one setting that globally disables/enables tooltips, or 2. Use one setting for when no berry is selected, and another setting for when a berry is selected. Which one would be preferred?

Pages: 123··· 6263646566··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page